New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    my condolences to you and your family

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    my condolences to you and your family....

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Condolence sayo sir beige.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    My condolences sir.

I lost my grandmother 11 years ago. Like many of you she took care of me during the day when I was still too young for school.

And I never had the chance to say goodbye. I was on my way home from Manila when she expired. It still pains me to this day.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thank you sa lahat. It's been a hell of a week, kakatapos ko lang ng exam, one more to go. When I fell asleep last night I had a weird dream that made me completely forgot about grandma's passing. When I read my text messages again upon waking up, it was like a shocker kasi I completely forgot about it. My wife said she just visited the wake since she is in Manila and she dropped by the wake along with dad's friends. I wish I could fly back but by that time it'll be too late. She was 87.

It made me realize how precious your loved ones can really be. Actually it's also somewhat of a coincidence since my former mechanic also lost his mom (he's ~40ish) and he told me then and there to appreciate your mom every day. He was right.

I didn't really think of dedicating the exams to my grandma but when I read the reply of one poster who said he dedicated his exam to his grandma, I probably realized I should. May isa pang exam tomorrow, there's another chance to.

Your stories are really painful and I can relate completely. I'll probably regain my strength later this week, when I've finished all I have to do. Since I cannot really fly back soon enough, I probably might just visit the local parish.

Hay, wala na kami pagbibilhan ng Pecan Delight when we fly back home
    Last edited by mbeige; October 13th, 2006 at 03:57 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    condolence po. Sana din ay pumasa ka sa lahat ng exams mo kaya mo yan!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    She was just buried today. Her favorite line was, "Good night!" everytime she would be accompanied to her room. I guess it's just fitting:

"Good night," grandma. We'll all miss you.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    condolence. Exam din namin this past week pero parang wala lng di talaga ako sanay mag review hay naku. dati-dati nag rereview ako pero ngayun wala na di man lng ako kinakabahan habang nag e-exam???? can anyone explain this??

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    * mbeige: My heartfelt condolences! I can only empathize as it also happened to me years back. I was out of the country when my grandma died. Masakit pero just pull yourself together, get on with your exams (good luck by the way!)....

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    condolence po sir mbeige and good luck din sa mga exams.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Rant - what a day!