New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wrcastro_ph
    ako nga naka experience eh me umutot sa elevator .. talagang ang baho!!!!!
    mas grabe pag yung umutot lumabas na and you're the only one one left in the elevator, then someone comes in, op kors sama tingin nila sa yo.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore
    3. people who fart inside elevators
    hanggang ngayon misteryo pa rin to... kung bakit hindi mapigil yung ut*t hanggang makalabas na ng elevator.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bunge
    minsan, pa-akyat ako sa Rufino towers, nakow, ng pindutin ko na ang 38, may kulangot... grabe! mamasa-masa pa... maghapon akong di nakakain..
    yuck bro!

kwento ko naman kagaguhan namin nung barkada ko regarding elevators. yung condo kasi nila may dedicated na channel sa tv na naka-direct sa lobby yung camera para malaman kung sino yung bisita. syempre, kita dun yung desk nung guard. one time, nag-sleep over kami. nilipat namin sa lobby camera yung channel eh nakita namaing tulog yung guard, so ginawa namin pinress namin yung "G" then sabay takbo sa room to see what will happen. then, "TING!" nakampuch, biglang tayo nung guard parang sundalo. then nung nakitang walang tao, after 3 mins ata, eto na naman si manong, tulog ulit. inulit-ulit namin and then ganun ulit. tawanan talaga kami. inulit namin four times then nung fifth na, after nya magising, kita namin kinuha yung radio niya and may kinausap. dun lang kami tumigil.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ess
    People who take the elevator just to go up or down 1 floor. Lazy bastards! They should take the stairs.
    Sa RCBC di pwede mag stairs.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by aceshark
    hanggang ngayon misteryo pa rin to... kung bakit hindi mapigil yung ut*t hanggang makalabas na ng elevator.

maybe it has something to do with center of gravity or something

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by aceshark
    hanggang ngayon misteryo pa rin to... kung bakit hindi mapigil yung ut*t hanggang makalabas na ng elevator
    may mga tao cguro na mahina ang pampigil sa kanila pagsabog ng masamang hangin

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore
    3. people who fart inside elevators
    Sorry to say. But, I've been guilty of that before. I can't help it. But I seem to get the urge at the least desireable times like elevators and when I was in college, standing room only inside a St Rafael bus with beautiful chicks sitting down next to me. I was so embarrased even though the first person to catch a whiff would be several seats downwind......... Must be because of the bus jostling my stomach after eating arroz caldo and "pis bol" at the eateries across Manila City hall (near Mapua)

Oh yea. I was an arroz caldo and fishball junkie back then.

Edit: I remember the St. Rafael bus incident well because there was a bunch of pissed off frat guys near the back who caught my full whiff...... I had to keep keep a poker face because they might see it was me. But, I normally grin like an idiot after passing gas and suppressing it just made more gas.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; May 27th, 2006 at 08:14 AM.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo
    in china some people spit inside the elevator, ew! yuck
    Would you believe those in China do more than spit inside the elevator. They defecate and urinate right inside. This is not first hand experience but rather I read it from the Wall Street Journal or Time.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sa Singapore, meyron urine detector mga elevator nila... once detected, the levator will reverse it's direction (if going up), goes down to Main Floor with the door closed, an alarm in the Security Office will trigger indicating somebody urinated inside the elevator. only the Secuirty officer can open the door and "bang", shoot the passenger inside...he...he...
    Last edited by bongliza; May 27th, 2006 at 12:43 PM.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    2. People who take "round trips". Kapag pupunta ako sa basement level, yung ibang tao sa ground floor eh sasakay na. Kapag pababa naman at rush hour (lunchtime or uwian), yung iba sumasakay na paakyat pa lang ng elevator... so puno na siya pagbaba. Both instances causes delays.
    When you are in a hurry and it's difficult to get a ride on your floor, "round trip" is the next logical thing to do. Of course, there's no way of telling if people are in a hurry or not.

Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    3. People who hog the space near the floor selector buttons. Andaming ganito! Parang yun ang fave spot. Kapag ako ang napwesto malapit dun, I leave a 1 foot space so that people can easily press their desired floor. Yung iba naman kapag nakita ung 1 foot gap na yun eh pumipilit na sumingit pa. Sheesh.
    Sometimes, every precious space should be maximized especially if the elevator ride is a prime commodity. It's inefficient to let each passenger press their own floor. If you end up as the guy directly infront of the buttons, press the buttons in behalf of the other passengers. Or if you are far away from the button, just say "7th Floor, please.".

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
RANT!  Elevator Etiquette