2 20.00%
  • No opinion

0 0%
  • I am the anti-drug Czar!

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    ginawa na dati yan ahh meron bang nangyari??? yung mga sikat na school ng mayayaman wala pa ko nabalita na hindi na admit ang student dahil fail sa drug test??? meron ba talaga ??

Ask ko lang pano nalalaman sa drug test kung user ka ng Maryjane??? taka lang kasi ako eh diba usok lang yon.. tapos drug test nila sa urine??

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    ang problema lang naman sa drugs is if it's abused. pero drugs do make a lot of people become more creative. kaya nga pinagbabawal yan eh kasi dapat catering a few lang dapat.

Is that your personal experience with drugs?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BackSpace View Post
    Ask ko lang pano nalalaman sa drug test kung user ka ng Maryjane??? taka lang kasi ako eh diba usok lang yon.. tapos drug test nila sa urine??

Drugs can be detected in two ways. One is urine for recent use. For long term use, it can be detected using hair samples which can also give you a relatively accurate time line of when you used drugs.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    it's infair kung random, kung e-implement, dapat lahat.

btw, you noticed on movies? I have seen a lot of movies promoting the legality of weeds.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post

i think ang "random" dito ay yung timing ng drug testing at hindi yung subject for drug testing...of course lahat yan sa isang class...they can't just pick up someone and subject him to such mandatory test. in that sense that would be discriminatory, hence, prejudicial to the development of the child.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post

btw, you noticed on movies? I have seen a lot of movies promoting the legality of weeds.
    And have you noticed that all new movies & tv shows from the US rarely have anyone smoking anymore.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BackSpace View Post
    ginawa na dati yan ahh meron bang nangyari??? yung mga sikat na school ng mayayaman wala pa ko nabalita na hindi na admit ang student dahil fail sa drug test??? meron ba talaga ??
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think being tested positive doesn't ban you from a school. The school just tags you on some sort of probation, plus counseling and more tests in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Random Drug Testing in High Schools....