Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Non-Racer
    1%

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Parang ang hirap naman ng test na yan lahat tayo bagsak..hehe...:D
    Sana may makachamba ng 70% man lang..heheh...So far second try ko 0%...hindi ako makapositive na precentage...wahh...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Non-Racer
    You scored -6%

One of two things happened if you received this rating. Either you know absolutely nothing about tuner culture and chose "no idea" often. In this case, i guess i could say congratulations, but really you wasted your time taking this test...actually this test is a waste of time for everyone. The second option is a little rarer. You must be someone that knows a lot about either mechanics or racing, but jack about the other subject....or you're just guessing. Either way, congratulations....you're mediocre...but still not a ricer, for which you should be thankful

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Gran Turismorator
    You scored -10%

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hah! none of you guys can come close to my score!!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    The Non-Racer
    You scored -8%

One of two things happened if you received this rating. Either you know absolutely nothing about tuner culture and chose "no idea" often. In this case, i guess i could say congratulations, but really you wasted your time taking this test...actually this test is a waste of time for everyone. The second option is a little rarer. You must be someone that knows a lot about either mechanics or racing, but jack about the other subject....or you're just guessing. Either way, congratulations....you're mediocre...but still not a ricer, for which you should be thankful

:confused: nuninuninuninuni.... wala pa talaga ko alam...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    oo nga M54, penge naman TIPs or cheat..hehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Gran Turismorator
    You scored -16%

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
The "Racer or Ricer" car mod Test