New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'm in the US. But, I still answered some questions.

What is your preferred car brand?
    My brands over the years: Pontiac, Nissan, Plymouth, Ford, Dodge, Hyundai, Honda, and Nissan. That makes 2 Plymouth/Dodge which are both under Chrysler and 2 Nissan cars. Overall? No distinct favorite. I currently have a Hyundai and a Nissan.

Do you participate in automotive events, if yes what are these events?
    Currently? No. But, I was a volunteer doing odd jobs at the Silver State Classic for a couple of events.

What is your purpose for joining automotive events?
    My uncle's neighbor in my hometown was a cop. He actually invited my uncle. But, my uncle felt he was getting too old. So, our neighbor asked me instead.

Where are the venues for automotive events in the country?
    For the Silver State Classic, a stretch of highway between Las Vegas and Ely.

Are the existing facilities for automotive activities sufficient for your needs?
    For the above? Yes.

What Automotive Facilities from other countries would you like to have here?
    Don't know.

If you have a dream car what would it be?
    Motor home/RV: http://www.coffeecreek-rvresort.com/...2015/11/rv.png

Would a construction of an automobile museum entice enthusiasts to the car brand?
    Every dealer should have a showcase dedicated to the brand's iconic cars. For example, My wife's Nissan service center has a display of older Datsun cars before Datsun became Nissan.

https://s3-media3.fl.yelpcdn.com/bph...2uXl9YiA/o.jpg

What car brand would you like to be featured in the automobile museum and why?
    If it is a museum in general, many brands because a museum would be boring with just one brand.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by führer_aj View Post
    I'm a graduating architecture student from UST and I'm doing a research about the user profile and needs. My thesis is an automobile complex. here are some questions for my fellow auto enthusiasts. I'm open for comments and suggestions. I appreciate your participation thanks.

- What is your preferred car brand?
    - Do you participate in automotive events, if yes what are these events?
    - What is your purpose for joining automotive events?
    - Where are the venues for automotive events in the country?
    - Are the existing facilities for automotive activities sufficient for your needs?
    - What Automotive Facilities from other countries would you like to have here?
    - If you have a dream car what would it be?
    - Would a construction of an automobile museum entice enthusiasts to the car brand?
    - What car brand would you like to be featured in the automobile museum and why?
    - Toyota
    - seldom. Manila Auto Show
    - the girls... new accessories
    - ?? iba iba, depende sa organizer.
    - yes
    - ??
    - a ferrari or a porsche (any model, you cannot be choosy with that.), although i can accept a Nissan GTR.
    - it will help.
    - since it is a museum, it should be the ones with history, like VWs, etc.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The TS must have been working by now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Questions for my Thesis Research