New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    just for clarification, we're not into right-hand drives. And most probably it will be for resale in pinas. We're trying to start with low end cars, lower risk and lower budget but we're being asked for high end cars.

for vocabulary enhancement.... what kind of cars are covered by the term "high-end cars"?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hmm, i've got this idea:

why not supply cars to one of the trackers in subic bay na lang? since some of the re-sellers there do not sell auction-style, i'm guessing that they'll handle shipping/taxes for you, as long as you provide them with the units. they'll then give you a percentage of the sales (maybe 85%?).

just an idea though...i've no knowledge in such businesses.

pero as an aside, here's a wishlist of cars that *could* prove to be hits if you do decide to push through with your exports:

1. full-size v6 unmarked cop cars...chevy luminas, etc. these things last long daw, and if you offer each for under 400T used, many people will get one, including me hehe.

2. v6 coupes
    3. american SUVs
    4. other american brand econo-boxes that look nice.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by voltscastillo
    hmm, i've got this idea:

why not supply cars to one of the trackers in subic bay na lang? since some of the re-sellers there do not sell auction-style, i'm guessing that they'll handle shipping/taxes for you, as long as you provide them with the units. they'll then give you a percentage of the sales (maybe 85%?).

just an idea though...i've no knowledge in such businesses.

pero as an aside, here's a wishlist of cars that *could* prove to be hits if you do decide to push through with your exports:

1. full-size v6 unmarked cop cars...chevy luminas, etc. these things last long daw, and if you offer each for under 400T used, many people will get one, including me hehe.

2. v6 coupes
    3. american SUVs
    4. other american brand econo-boxes that look nice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Questions About Exporting 2nd Hand Cars