New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Are you looking for prescription lenses with the shade/color? As in parang sunglass na may grado?IMHO, it's waaayy tooo expensive!!! I went to the service center of Oakley (Head Office actually) here in Makati and I saw the prices. The cheapest is I think smoked grey and grade of no more than 150, is a whopping Php12,000!!! Oh, that price does not include the frame. As in lens lang! Grabe! I was planning to before but after seeing the price list, I changed my mind.
    yes, that was my plan... huh 12K just for the lens?! wag na lang...
    by the way, where is their HO located in Makati?

Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    I use regular clear multi-coated (with UV protection) prescription lens on my Wiretap.
    when you say regular multi-coated lens, you mean kahit anong optical shop? not made by oakley?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Honga pala, one brand that's good and cheap is Spyder

Get the polarized lenses since that is their top-of-the-line lenses that offers excellent U.V. protection just like Oakley polarized models. It only costs a little over P1,000!
    hehe spyder razor po gamit ko, uv400 daw po sya

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Look for polarized sunglasses, they are really relaxing to the eyes. I am subjective when it comes to Serengetis. I love them and wear them most of the day, in any weather condition.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
A question about sunglasses...