New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hirap maghanap ng mga may breeding no? hehehe
    Hirap mag hanap ng mga uto-uto tulad ko (yung mga may respectable educational background, willing to start at the bottom, work their way up, and accept chicken feed for the first few years).

Now, I'm forced to train from scratch and yung iba na nadevelop... umalis to better paying jobs. When i was in banking, a lot of ops people left to move to OBUs such as JP Morgan Chase to do backroom work with little chance of moving up the ladder if you look at it from a long term perspective.

Talk to any businessman and a lot of them also have problems filling in even the basic positions if they're running a well sized business unless they have kids or other family members doing the work (at least they need accountants and some managers/supervisors). Before they could make do on their own but as the business grows and they look into other business opportunities, they need to oftentimes hire people to fill in what they can get off their backs.

Okay ah... from *** on the beach, to STDs, to call center agents, to poor quality of workers. Nice way to evolve a thread. I've never been to Puerto Galera and i really don't intend to from what i see... heck even Boracay White Beach i already have second thoughts on going to lately because of the crowds. I'd probably book myself on one of the more quiet resorts if ever... and keep all the hanky panky to the nicely appointed rooms. :D

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    vinj:
    Hirap mag hanap ng mga uto-uto tulad ko (yung mga may respectable educational background, willing to start at the bottom, work their way up, and accept chicken feed for the first few years).
    hehe. but that builds character

Now, I'm forced to train from scratch and yung iba na nadevelop... umalis to better paying jobs. When i was in banking, a lot of ops people left to move to OBUs such as JP Morgan Chase to do backroom work with little chance of moving up the ladder if you look at it from a long term perspective.
    mas prestigious kasi

"where do you work?"

"JP Morgan"

"wow"

Talk to any businessman and a lot of them also have problems filling in even the basic positions if they're running a well sized business unless they have kids or other family members doing the work (at least they need accountants and some managers/supervisors). Before they could make do on their own but as the business grows and they look into other business opportunities, they need to oftentimes hire people to fill in what they can get off their backs.
    other than qualifications it's also difficult to find like-minded people

you got company culture you wanna preserve so you wouldn't want people coming in disrupting the culture

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ totoo yang company culture. Better to have a good company culture with a decent wage rather than good paying but doesn't care about your well-being.

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Okay ah... from *** on the beach, to STDs, to call center agents, to poor quality of workers. Nice way to evolve a thread. I've never been to Puerto Galera and i really don't intend to from what i see... heck even Boracay White Beach i already have second thoughts on going to lately because of the crowds. I'd probably book myself on one of the more quiet resorts if ever... and keep all the hanky panky to the nicely appointed rooms. :D
    Ah alam ko yan, sa Amanpulo.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Mayroon din ang mga ganyan sa Palawan, bro... :naughty2:

16.1K:nerves:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    hirap maghanap ng mga may breeding no? hehehe
    Breeding?- Hindi nabibili iyan...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Oo, kaya mas mahal.

Mayroon din ang mga ganyan sa Palawan, bro... :naughty2:

Hindi ko alam yan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas prestigious kasi

"where do you work?"

"JP Morgan"

"wow"
    Sounds good but in reality, its mostly backroom work. No real bank action (wow hehe) such as trading, lending... When subprime happened, everyone was pulling out of the multinationals and plowing their money into the local banks.

Just like some certain actresses we all know about. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Oo, kaya mas mahal.

Hindi ko alam yan.
    Normal lang daw kasi kay Ry_tower ang ganyan: Mga high end beach tsaka *** on the beach. :D Galera is for amateurs daw.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa nudist town daw sanay Si ry Sa Florida..walang kwenta galera...hahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Sounds good but in reality, its mostly backroom work. No real bank action (wow hehe) such as trading, lending... When subprime happened, everyone was pulling out of the multinationals and plowing their money into the local banks.

Just like some certain actresses we all know about. ;)

Normal lang daw kasi kay Ry_tower ang ganyan: Mga high end beach tsaka *** on the beach. :D Galera is for amateurs daw.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Sa nudist town daw sanay Si ry Sa Florida..walang kwenta galera...hahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Hindi naman, mas seksi lang talaga yung dito. May breed na manyak. :hysterical:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Hindi naman, mas seksi lang talaga yung dito. May breed na manyak. :hysterical:
    Magandang cross breed yan ah... seksi at menyek. Basta hindi "uy... ay". Pag nakatalikod, "uy", pag harap... "ay".

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
*** in public, a 'normal scene' in Puerto Galera beaches?