New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by yebo
    imho, at those prices you can build the same size "REAL" house. sigurado ka pa sa gawa. there was a poster here last month, architect yata, who answered a query on how much to build a house. hanapin mo yung thread at ok naman offer nya. at least cement and wood ang gamit, not styropor!

agree, mas mahal nga sila. meron akong nakita sa EDSA na tinayo nilang bahay bago pumanhik ng flyover ng Crame sa rightside pag ka patungo ka ng Makati.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm medyo mahal nga....pero mas less headache siguro yan in terms of sourcing out for material... normally kasi kapag normal construction eh madalas ay ikaw ang namimili nang materyales na gusto mo...... yun nga lang mas masarap ang feeling kapag natapos na yung bahay mo sa gusto mong specs...pero normally kapag nasunod mo yung specs na gusto mo eh mas mahal pa ang kalalabasan nung bahay mo compared dun sa original na budget...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Actually, wala namang difference sa tibay ang vazbuilt at ang conventional houses, ang advantage lang ng vazbuilt ay time factor.....almost half the duration ang matitipid. But the cost will almost always be the same or lower pa sa conventional. Yun nga lang walang identity yung bahay mo since modular ang designs. This is what I always tell my clients...." Get what you like, otherwise you'll be forced to like what you've got"

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OpMgr
    Actually, wala namang difference sa tibay ang vazbuilt at ang conventional houses, ang advantage lang ng vazbuilt ay time factor.....almost half the duration ang matitipid. But the cost will almost always be the same or lower pa sa conventional. Yun nga lang walang identity yung bahay mo since modular ang designs. This is what I always tell my clients...." Get what you like, otherwise you'll be forced to like what you've got"
    Ey mga bossing... buhayin ko tread na ito.

sir OpMgr, from vazbuilt ka ba? baka makahingi kami ng discount?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakakita na ako ng house model ng vazbuilt dito sa gentri cavite sa project ng San Miguel sa Maravilla. Maganda construction dahil talagang walang bako ang mga walls unlike sa conventional kapag di magaling at maganda palitada ay baku baku labas. Meron sila 15 years strutural warranty and that includes effects of earthquake daw. I like the tegula roof also.

Ano ba advantage at disadvantage ng tegula?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Nope, Opmgr is not a Vazbuilt rep but a practising Engineer. He owns a construction outfit and a design engineer consultant of mine.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uy dami nyo pala dito sa board mga bossing na pwede makatulong sa amin. you've got pm pala bossing mike.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by zildjian
    Nakakita na ako ng house model ng vazbuilt dito sa gentri cavite sa project ng San Miguel sa Maravilla. Maganda construction dahil talagang walang bako ang mga walls unlike sa conventional kapag di magaling at maganda palitada ay baku baku labas. Meron sila 15 years strutural warranty and that includes effects of earthquake daw. I like the tegula roof also.

Ano ba advantage at disadvantage ng tegula?
    There are different types of tegula. One is the concrete type tegula and the other one is the terra cotta tegula(original). The advantage of having a tegula roofing is its insulating properties(heat), durable and can withstand thru the test of time. Tegula also has a secondary layer(plain g.i.) of protection against rain and the sun.

The main disadvantage of having a tegula roof is its cost factor since you have to consider the high cost of strengthening the design of your roof framing because of its huge weight. Secondly, you will be limited to some specific designs of the building since may binabagayan ang tegula roofing.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by mikaztro; August 2nd, 2005 at 12:59 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro
    There are different types of tegula. One is the concrete type tegula and the other one is the terra cotta tegula(original). The advantage of having a tegula roofing is its insulating properties(heat), durable and can withstand thru the test of time. Tegula also has a secondary layer(plain g.i.) of protection against rain and the sun.

The main disadvantage of having a tegula roof is its cost factor since you have to consider the high cost of strengthening the design of your roof framing because of its huge weight. Secondly, you will be limited to some specific designs of the building since may binabagayan ang tegula roofing.

Hope this helps.
    yung sa vazbuilt wala yata ako nakita na secondary layer. yung nakita ko kasi na gawa nila sa maravilla ay bare at complete at yung bare ay wala pa ceiling so kita yung roof framing.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013

anyone here who knows someone/has a relative who purchased a prefabricated house?

some sites I found.

Prefabricated House & Homes Philippines - High Quality Modular Homes
    CUBO | Next Generation Filipino Homes – CUBO Modular Inc.

I'm thinking of a hassle free way to build a house sa province

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Pre fabricated houses