New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Froshie1, yeah tama nga.

Last month, first time ko rin mag-drive sa Bukidnon, first time ko rin doon. Nagpunta kasi kami ng Transfiguration and sa Valencia to eat at Roadhouse Cafe (the famous sizzling pochero). 40kms from the house in Malaybalay, one way, pero totally worth it.

Ang sarap mag-drive, matitino mga kasama mo sa daan. Not one moment that I got infuriated. The ~80kms drive was a total breeze kaya di nakakapagod mag-drive. Unlike dito, within the first five minutes sa EDSA, maaasar ka na.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    +1 ako sa tax payers lang ang pwedeng bumoto.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mgs sqautters na nga lalo pang nagpapaka squatters! tutal matigas ang ulo ng mga yang bakit kailangan pang tulungan? sayang lang ang resources ng Gov't sa mga yan. wala naman silang balak tulungan ang mga sarili nila eh...hanggang sa mga anak anak nila or apo aasa lang sa gov't mga yan

Evacuees rob 2 first-graders at Muntinlupa school
    (The Philippine Star) Updated October 10, 2009 12:00 AM
    MANILA, Philippines - Two grade one pupils lost their jeepney fares to two evacuees given refuge at the Alabang Elementary School in Muntinlupa City.
    The two six-year-old pupils told their teacher two teenaged boys held them up in the school’s comfort room and took a total of P23 from them.
    Police are investigating the matter on orders of Muntinlupa police director Senior Superintendent Elmer Jamias.
    Emilia Alvarez, Alabang Elementary School officer-in-charge, said they have asked the Muntinlupa police to deploy police officers inside the school and to arrest the two suspects.
    “It was the only money they had then, which they intended to use as jeepney fare going home, but lost to evacuees who could have possibly bullied them,” she said.
    More than 661 families consisting of 2,571 individuals left homeless by tropical storm “Ondoy” are housed in two buildings and two covered courts in Alabang Elementary School.
    Alvarez said they have asked barangay officials to immediately move the evacuees to another place since they have been “affecting school classes especially that they were accommodated in our two buildings that should been for the use of our students.”
    Alvarez said the evacuees, most of them men, have been smoking inside the school campus, and could be a bad influence to the students. – Rhodina Villanueva

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing View Post
    +1 ako sa tax payers lang ang pwedeng bumoto.
    March/April, 1994
    Foreign Affairs[SIZE=5]
    [SIZE=3]Culture Is Destiny; A Conversation with Lee Kuan Yew[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]By Fareed Zakaria[/SIZE]

Lee Kuan Yew:
    I'm not intellectually convinced that one-man, one-vote is the best. We practice it because that's what the British bequeathed us and we haven't really found a need to challenge that. But I'm convinced, personally, that we would have a better system if we gave every man over the age of 40 who has a family two votes because he's likely to be more careful, voting also for his children. He is more likely to vote in a serious way than a capricious young man under 30. But we haven't found it necessary yet. If it became necessary we should do it. At the same time, once a person gets beyond 65, then it is a problem. Between the ages of 40 and 60 is ideal, and at 60 they should go back to one vote, but that will be difficult to arrange.
    http://www.fareedzakaria.com/article...r/culture.html

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    When I went to Hyundai QA today to pick up my Santa Fe (repairs for scratches) I saw this brutal sight. Makes me very sad indeed!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008

As good as dead I am afraid!

Seats filled with mud

CRDi 4WD pa naman...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234