New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Why do you have kids?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Accident/unplanned.... had to be responsible.... but now am very happy.

6 15.00%
  • We just want to have/love kids; don't know why/uncontrollable urge/God's mandate.

19 47.50%
  • para mas masaya and para may mag-alaga samin pagtanda.

5 12.50%
  • to fix rocky relationship/marriage

1 2.50%
  • tax shelter

0 0%
  • free employees/cheap labor. hehe

1 2.50%
  • cause we can afford it!!!! para may magmana sa cars ko.

2 5.00%
  • I don't want to have kids (at the moment).

6 15.00%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Why? They're God's gifts that's why. I have a boy and 2 girls.

There are couples I know who wanted to have one but can't.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    You yourself were once a kid. Try to ask your parents how happy they were when you came…. It’s priceless gift/s that you must consider caring above yourself. And that completes your reason as a man. IMHO

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    One year old na si bunso (bunso nga ba talaga hehe) next week. Nakakatuwa ang dalawa naglalalaro na. At least di na lonely si panganay. Di na nagwawala kung iniiwan sya sa bahay during weekdays. May partner in crime na kasi hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The uncertainties when deciding to have a child (or more children) will always be there, but once andyan na... Damn, walang kasing saya hehe.

I've always loved kids, even when I was still a child myself, I love my cousins so much when they were babies...

When my niece came along, she was like a daughter to me (until now naman actually), then when my own boy came along, I've never been happier.

All the little things they do shows how beautiful life is, seeing things and loving things without prejudices and biases...

And when they come out of nowhere hugging you and enthusiastically says: "I love you!"... You're speechless no matter how often it occurs....
    Last edited by theveed; November 9th, 2007 at 11:45 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    kasi po hindi ako baog

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    becuase kids may teach you how to finally put some sense in your life or do something you'll be remembered and loved for

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I love them very much ! It's one of the most wonderful things that happened to me.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    my first born was an accident,kaya no choice but to get married civil lang been happy ever since,yung pangalawa ko planado ng husto kaya inabot ng seven years pagitan nila,tapos itong nasa loob ng "oven" accident na lang ulit kaya ayun di ko alam kung magpapakasal ba kami ulit o hindi na

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hmm di ko alam sa mga ex/flings ko hahahaha wala pa naman naghahanap sakin sa friendster/bahay/cellphone/email so I guess wala pa talaga. Although gusto ko na, kaso it's not yet time.

Sarap tingnan ng mga parents kasama kids nila.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    "when LOVE and LABOR work TOGETHER, the output is MASTERPIECE!!!

Love and Labor = Husband & wife

Masterpiece = CHILD

:D..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
POLL: why do you have kids?