New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Hi Guys,

Can you check if this affidavit of loss is okay?
    I found some samples on the web then finalized it with my story.

Thanks all!

Republic of the Philippines)
    ManilaCity, Metro Manila ) S.S.

[SIZE=3]AFFIDAVIT OF LOSS[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    I, _________________, of legal age, married, Chinese citizen, with residence address at _______________________________, Manila, under oath, depose and state:

(1) I own an Toyota Innova (2.0, A/T, VVTi, model 2007), plate number: ______bought from Toyota Otis Inc. on April of 2007.

(2) On Dec 08, 2007, I found my spare tire was stolen after I finished shopping from Robinson’s Place Ermita where my car was parked along Pedro Gil Street.

(3) I am hereby executing this affidavit to comply with the requirements (OR, CR, driver’s license, insurance policy) requested by Toyota Otis Inc. and Standard Insurance Inc. for the inspection and claim.

Further affiant sayeth naught.

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this day of Dec 2007 in ManilaCity, Metro Manila.

Doc. No. ____;
    Page No. ____;
    Book No. ____;
    Series of 2007.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Your affidavit is OK, I just made some minor improvements.

Hope this helps. :smiley:

Republic of the Philippines)
    City of Manila, Metro Manila ) s.s.

[SIZE=3]AFFIDAVIT OF LOSS

[/SIZE]
    I, _________________, of legal age, married, Chinese citizen, with residence at _______________________________, Manila, under oath, do hereby state that:

(1) I own an Toyota Innova (2.0, A/T, VVTi, model 2007), with plate number _________ bought from Toyota Otis Inc. sometime in April, 2007.

(2) On Dec 8, 2007, I found my spare tire was stolen after I finished shopping from Robinson’s Place Ermita where my car was parked along Pedro Gil Street.

(3) I am hereby executing this affidavit to comply with the requirements (OR, CR, driver’s license, insurance policy) requested by Toyota Otis Inc. and Standard Insurance Inc. for the inspection and claim.

December ____, 2007.

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this ____ day of December 2007 in the City of Manila, Metro Manila.

Doc. No. ____;
    Page No. ____;
    Book No. ____;
    Series of 2007.

please check my affidavit of loss,thanks!