New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Bring your 5 yr old son to lazer Quest at MArket Market, 4th floor beside PC express. you and your son will enjoy it. HTH

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007

ADULTS: PHP 400.00
    KIDS (4.5 FEET AND BELOW): PHP 350.00

Mon - Friday 10AM to 9PM
    Sat - Sun 9AM to 9PM

Adults : Php 400.00
    Kids (4.5 ft and below) : Php 350.00

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Need ideas. The more, the better. Gusto ko pasyal anak ko for that father and son moment. I already have a few places in my mind pero baka may mas magandang idea na lumitaw dito.

I took my son camping/fishing along Taal lake. Now he's hooked. Special moments ......

1.placing the bait on the hook.
    2. reeling in the catch
    3. cooking over firewood

Very inexpensive trip, most expensive item is gas from Manila and back.
    Camping fee is ~300 per tent.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Need ideas. The more, the better. Gusto ko pasyal anak ko for that father and son moment. I already have a few places in my mind pero baka may mas magandang idea na lumitaw dito.

I took my son camping/fishing along Taal lake. Now he's hooked. Special moments ......

1.placing the bait on the hook.
    2. reeling in the catch
    3. cooking over firewood

He proudly tells his friend about the experience.

Very inexpensive trip, most expensive item is gas from Manila and back.
    Camping fee is ~300 per tent.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ask him what he wants to try out/see. Go from there.

Airport (my dad used to take me there because I like watching planes pass by.)
    Military bases (airforce, naval, army) with my dad and uncles.

One of the best summer vacations I had was in Legazpi Naval base. Super ganda dun. My Godfather is a navy soldier.

Planes at Villamor airbase & Int'l Airport always fascinated me as a young kid.

pwede rin kayo mag-nature trip. If you're in Manila, there's UP Diliman where you can jog/bike/stroll (there's a bike lane there now). Cars are banned in The Oval on Sundays.

Don't let him be attracted with American fast food and other fat/uber sweet food. Magiging biik yun. High risk of cancer and heart diseases pa. Ok lang Italian like pizza, pasta and similar.

Marami din sports complex dito sa Manila. Few of the must-learn things in a kid's life are swimming, biking and tennis.
    Last edited by Horsepower; April 1st, 2009 at 05:30 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    pwede na kaya magfiring to? hehehe 12 years old ako nung tinuruan ako nito sarap ng filing

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Too young to be fed with such a serious sport - and accompanying responsibility.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Places to go that a 5 y/o boy would appreciate