New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Why do I get the feeling na may mag-aaway na naman sa thread na ito? Hehehe
    He he he...I won't be surprised anymore if this happens. ;)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    i've found this forum through the all powerfull, GOOGLE

from the forums name alone pitstop cafe... go inside and i will see different people with different oppinions... may bata, matanda, may babae, lalaki, may trabaho man o wala... mapa-driver o angkas lang, masaya, malungkot, mga taong may buhok o kalbo, may ngipin o wala... dito sa pitstop cafe sigurado buhay mo ay sisigla.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    you can find it in the forum list in the "by the roadside" section, in the forums main page
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Ayos........
    Quote Originally Posted by xto View Post
    very good answer kid, you’re such a smart boy…

oh see, you’re learning fast… good!
    :funny: :hysterical: :rofl:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

It's a melting pot of everything there is to this vibrant and wacky group of Tsikoteers....

3808:fish:

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    The Pitstop Café is the Most Popular Forum in Tsikot.com ... it goes to show that a car is not all that important among tsikoteers ... it seems that opinions/beliefs of other tsikoteers about subjects other than cars are more interesting
    but more headaches to moderators and based from my own statistics mostly ito ang forum na mas maraming pinanggalingan ng BANNED tsikoteers
    Last edited by Gumusut_Amige; September 16th, 2007 at 09:22 AM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    be it "non-sense" , "irrelevant" or whatever you want to brand the replies, still the best area of tsikot
    oo nga...lalo na sa hindi gaano makasagot pag tungkol sa auto ang pag-uusapan....

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    nakakarelax...
    dito lang sa thread na to tawa na ko ng tawa sa mga posts e...:rofl:

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Maganda dito kasi matatawa ka at magugutom ka sa mga topic...dami nga lang menyaks dito na ang hilig sa mga "Cristine Reyes thread"...at nakakaaliw mga ostrich na Ginebra fans .

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    The Pitstop Café is the Most Popular Forum in Tsikot.com ... it goes to show that a car is not all that important among tsikoteers ... it seems that opinions/beliefs of other tsikoteers about subjects other than cars are more interesting
    It's only logical. Talk about cars vs. anything under the sun. The latter will obviously produce more topics, hence more threads/posts. So it doesn't necessarily mean that cars are unimportant to the forum's members. Quite the contrary since this is, first and foremost, an automotive forum.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast