New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    we did a study rin in cross-cultural communications about driving styles... pinoys are ONE of the BEST and SCARIEST but not the best and scariest... meet brazilians, eastern europeans, and well russians...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa India yata di marunong gumamit ng sidemirror ang mga drivers doon...

paki confirm nga ito ng mga nagpunta na sa India...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    basta almost lahat ng countries na medyo walang discipline pangit ang driving...

sa russia and eastern europe nakakatakot!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chieffy
    sa India yata di marunong gumamit ng sidemirror ang mga drivers doon...

paki confirm nga ito ng mga nagpunta na sa India...
    Korekek ka dyan. 'Been there a couple of times. Although they stpop at traffic signals, it's a free-for-all when it turns green. Taxi drivers just turn left or right with impunity. Walang pakialam. Not once did I see a taxi driver using his side mirrors. Horns, madalas just to warn someone that his end is coming if he does not get his fanny out of the way.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    grabe sa india...magulo. heheh.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Ang tindi naman ng training natin sa pagdadrive dito sa atin. Umiiwas tayo sa lubak, jaywalkers,pedicab, tricycles at mga sira ulong drivers na mahilig magcutting lanes habang minemaintain natin ang distance sa mga sasakyang katabi natin. Paano hindi tayo gagaling niyan.

kung kaya mo daw mag drive sa manila kaya mo na mag drive kahit saang panig ng mundo.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexter View Post
    kung kaya mo daw mag drive sa manila kaya mo na mag drive kahit saang panig ng mundo.
    Driving also involves obeying the rules, not merely "skill" behind the wheel. After seeing 2 Pinay drivers severely t-bone cars at the same 4-way stop during the same day (1 morning, 1 afternoon), because they did a "California stop" instead of a full stop, I have to say no. I also have to add a third (Oriental, possibly Pinay) who forgot to stop altogether. Luckily I and another driver stopped in time. Also that same day.

I just have to shake my head. Anyone can be reckless and interpret it as skill. I've done it before. I was young and stupid when I was single. But, at least I did mine at places where the only one who could get killed is myself.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    you guys should see how africans drive! para kang naunuod ng suspense/horror which will keep you to the edge of your seat whether pasahero ka o driver. kahit sinong santo, matutuyuan sa mga ito pag nakasabay mo sa kalye. they swerve,turn, and back up with no consideration for other drivers whenever they feel like it, manuevers in odd places, five seconds after the light changes to red they still go for it, they stick out their arms and hands to point at you and make hand gestures as if provoking you to a fight (this is normal here in Cote d' Ivoire pero kung sa pinas to, :gun: inabot ng mga ito!), and to top it all kahit sila pa mali sila pa galit!

sama pa natin yung isang segundo pa lang na nagpapalit nang green stoplight at di ka kagad naka andar, mahabang busina na kagad aabutin mo

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    like i said before try going to india every specially in punjab almost every bus&truck na makakasalubong mo hindi ka bibigyan ng rigth of way ma papa rough road ka pa.PAg nag drive ka dun parang nasa Grant Theft auto yng bang oovertake ng alanganin tas sya pa galit tapos pag nag kasalubong pag sobrag lapit na tsaka lng iiwas malupit nun minsan di iiwas ayun head-on na crash. Actualy walang sinabi yng mga reckless driver's d2 parang normal lng sa india yan.. Pag bumusina dun indi uso yng pit-pit uso und pitttttttttttttttttttt!!! I hope u get my point.... sharing lng po hehehe

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Pinoys: Best (& scariest) drivers in the world?