New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I haven't tried your exact routine.. But I even drank almost a liter of chocolate milk in my desperation to let it out. But when it's not time to go, it just won't go.. A routine can be effective to some, but not to everyone. Juan and his brother may be eating the same fruits, coffee, and juice. But there's a great chance that they won't go at the same time. Maybe some med professionals can enlighten us about this.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jeDi13 View Post
    I haven't tried your exact routine.. But I even drank almost a liter of chocolate milk in my desperation to let it out. But when it's not time to go, it just won't go.. A routine can be effective to some, but not to everyone. Juan and his brother may be eating the same fruits, coffee, and juice. But there's a great chance that they won't go at the same time. Maybe some med professionals can enlighten us about this.
    hmmm...yeah...maybe.

pero para sakin discipline lang talaga and it's working. i used to weigh 120 lbs...i was dieting desperately, because i am only 5'3", pero wa epek...then i started to reduce my gastric capacity by small but frequent feeding...i am now down to 102.

poo routine ko, na establish ko when i was in my elementary years...public school kasi ako, and you know what the toilet is like. ayoko ng amoy...amoy pa lang takot na ang rectum ko.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My best friend is the strike anywhere type of person. Sometimes it takes days before she could do it. I'll ask my friend kasi there's this tablet that she buys from Thailand. Laxative daw. hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    hmmm...yeah...maybe.

pero para sakin discipline lang talaga and it's working. i used to weigh 120 lbs...i was dieting desperately, because i am only 5'3", pero wa epek...then i started to reduce my gastric capacity by small but frequent feeding...i am now down to 102.

poo routine ko, na establish ko when i was in my elementary years...public school kasi ako, and you know what the toilet is like. ayoko ng amoy...amoy pa lang takot na ang rectum ko.
    good thing you started your habit at an early stage that's why your system is already used to it nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    My best friend is the strike anywhere type of person. Sometimes it takes days before she could do it. I'll ask my friend kasi there's this tablet that she buys from Thailand. Laxative daw. hehehe.
    kung ako lang, hindi ko irerecommend yung loperamide. ok pa siguro yung laxatives para malabas na ang masasamang ano.. kwan.. kaya ganun behavior ng intestines kasi there's something wrong, so ilabas na. pero pag may meeting or presentation ka, dun recommended ang loperamide. basta wag palagi.. nothing beats the natural way with fruits, vegetables, and juices to induce bowel movement. pero minsan pag talagang hindi pa scheduled, wala talaga, kahit 1 oras pa sa C.R.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    This thread is getting to be similar to this

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Na-reinstate na pala sa trabaho niya itong si "Boy Ebak".

That harrowing experience is now "behind him".......

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Patay tayo dyan..........:rofl:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nayari si Boy Ebs.

Lapnos ang wetpaks.......

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/pinoy-mig...es-new-problem

ABS-CBNNews
    24 Feb 2009

OFW in toilet habit mess in Australia faces new problem

An overseas Filipino worker who got fired for his “un-Australian” toilet habits and later rehired is now planning to file a complaint against his employer.

Amadeo “Buddy” Bernabe claims that he’s a victim of harassment because paint thinner was poured over his toilet paper or "baby wipes" causing him injury.

Last January, Bernabe was fired because he used water instead of tissue paper to clean himself after bowel movements.

After the union backed his case, he was asked to return to work. His company, Townsville Engineering Industries (TEI) in Australia, had promised to sponsor his family and guarantee him a job in the next four years.

"Ang hiningi lang nila sa akin is, I will not use water anymore to wash my ass. Instead su-supply-an nila ako ng wet tissue or baby wipes," Bernabe said.

However, Bernabe, along with six other OFWs in the company, were fired a week later allegedly due to the company’s weakening business brought about by the global economic crisis.

Days before their contracts were set to end, Bernabe claimed he was a victim of harassment in the workplace. He said the toilet wipes he kept in his toolbox were doused with paint thinner.

"Yong dapat kung gawin, ginawa ko na. After that magpupunas na ako ng puwet ko, kumuha ako ng wipes. After pagkuha ko ng wipes deretsong punas siya, biglang nag-iinit. Parang nasusunog ‘yong balat ko sa puwet. ‘Nung naano ko, biglang umalingasaw yung amoy. It's thinner. Paint thinner. Which is napaka-delikado sa balat natin," Bernabe said.

His claim was confirmed by a Townsville doctor. He immediately filed a police report.

The Townsville police is set to investigate TEI to determine who was behind the incident. Bernabe is also set to file two other cases of assault against the company.

Now, Bernabe is asking the Philippine government to assist him.

“Walang nagtatanong. Walang tumatawag. Walang kumokontak, as in totally wala. Walang communication sa akin. Hihingi ko sana ng pansin kay [Executive] Secretary [Eduardo] Ermita na kung pwede eh pukpukin ‘yong dapat pukpukin na tao para umalalay sa akin," he said.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; February 24th, 2009 at 03:38 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Poor guy! That was really immature of his co-workers. It's like they never outgrew their High school phase.

How come Bernabe didn't smell the thinner? Malakas amoy nun eh,

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^the thinner thing is just revolting...tsk! the unseen hand is wielding his power against a hapless soul. i wish the children would strive hard to be just successful and economically independent to vindicate so grave a wrong done to their father...i wish the pressure to be successful would bring them to greater heights...hay...serious pero talagang galit lang ako sa mga tanginang ---------na yan! akala mo kung saan sila galing!!!! ayoko magdiscriminate pero what they did to Bernabe just shows where they're from. more domestic jobs!!! so that we won't drive our workers to -ell...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Pinoy Worker Sacked in Australia for Using Water Instead of Toilet Paper