New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,801
    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbx986
    naku....baka pati yung bagong chef na pinay sa white house madamay. i can see it now--- all her pots, pans and spatulas are bugged. baka me mga hidden cameras
    na rin dun sa kanyang oven. :bwahaha:
    :twak: ayuf! bwahahaha. Baka cover-up lang na cook yung Pinay? Mala-Steven Seagal! hahahaha

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    132
    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    :twak: ayuf! bwahahaha. Baka cover-up lang na cook yung Pinay? Mala-Steven Seagal! hahahaha

    Dati bang navy seals yung cook na pinay, siguro ginulpi nya yung CO nya?

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    10,808
    #33
    this is the same guy na nasa news 3 weeks ago na kasama ni former inspector mike aquino (na dating right hand man ni lacson). si aquino ay tnt sa US and wanted in the philippines for the murder of that PR man Bobby Dacer and his driver that they killed during erap's time. sangkot dito si lacson (who aragoncillo), pimentel and erap who all received emails from both aragoncillo and mike aquino containing the pilferred materials from the fbi.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,040
    #34
    Notice when the news first broke out, there were these politicians from the opposition who admitted openly that they recieved e-mail from these guys (kasama na dun si Ping at si Pimentel). Noong sinabi ni Wycoco na the FBI may use these press releases of these politicians as evidence against them, they clammed up. Ngayon, anong masasabi ni Ping at ni Nene?? GMA will be more than happy to have them extradited to the States.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,042
    #35
    pati yung butler ni bush dba pinoy..

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    8,837
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto
    Notice when the news first broke out, there were these politicians from the opposition who admitted openly that they recieved e-mail from these guys (kasama na dun si Ping at si Pimentel). Noong sinabi ni Wycoco na the FBI may use these press releases of these politicians as evidence against them, they clammed up. Ngayon, anong masasabi ni Ping at ni Nene?? GMA will be more than happy to have them extradited to the States.
    i dont think takot sila sa FBI per se. they can always claim na sovereign nation ang P'nas and officials sila dito.

    pero parang takot talaga sila, kasi tumahimik. This sort of things kasi espionage, confidential documents, intl. humiliation of the US Pres. office - very serious matter ito ... and the US will not take this lightly.

    baka maging spartan style ito:

    " Leonidas, King of Sparta... when a neighboring state would plead for military aid, would send one man"

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    10,808
    #37
    takot sila ping at nene kasi identified na sila by the US for espionage. goodbye na sila sa kanilang mga presidential dreams. if ever maging president man sila, they willl never be invited to the whitehouse hehehe!

    pati din naman si GMA tahimik ngayon, no comment sila sa issue. baka kasi malabas ang baho kung ano man yung mga nakuha na dosier tunkol sa kanya sa whitehouse hehehe!

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,829
    #38
    palagay ko naman, matagal na rin alam ng US yan until makipag-bargain si PGMA kay uncle sam nuong huling trip niya sa US just to stay in power. mapapansin natin na bigla na nilang tinimbog itong si aragoncillo at biglang matapang na si PGMA against those people who criticize her and this includes the house & senate.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    167
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius
    So what else is new, supporting the Americans instead of one of your own, how do we love our country?, he got caught and he is doing it for what he thinks is right for our country.
    I don't think he did it for the love of our country...most likely PLAK ang dahilan kung bakit nya ginawa yon.

    PLAK = Pera lang ang katapat.

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,828
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by delprado
    I don't think he did it for the love of our country...most likely PLAK ang dahilan kung bakit nya ginawa yon.

    PLAK = Pera lang ang katapat.
    Tama ka dyan kapatid. I find it very amusing when some people say he did it for the love of the country, that's BS! tinapatan ng pera yan ng oposisyon, nag pabili naman. Kawawa sya ngayon, eh ang oposisyon ang tahimik.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Pinoy SPY in the White House, caught.