New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ...and now the cr*p is about to hit the fan!!!
    andami ng naghuhugas kamay. they (the recipients) say na what they got are 'ordinary' information na makukuha mo rin sa mga news coverage. maski na listahan lang ng utang yun o 'flames' o tic-tac-toe the fact na may tatak yun na classified or secret/top secret tapos may kopya ka...sa presinto kyo magpaliwanag !!!

im very sorry for both aragoncillo and aquino, but they were caught 'playing' a dangerous game and they had it coming.
    Last edited by rayana; October 7th, 2005 at 11:56 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Nakakahiya naman yan. Lumabas pa sa CNN, ABC, CBS etc.

Baka naman ino-ogags tayo ng kano. Baka its an intentional leak gone wrong.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    double-post...sorry.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    "Your mission, Leandro, should you decide to accept it, is... As usual, should you be captured or killed, the senator will disavow any knowledge of your existence. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Leandro."

:bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius
    The Bush adm. is to blame for its blatant support of the unpopular arroyo govt., its not good to meddle in other people's backyard specially if they are your friends. Aragoncillo should be rewarded for doing us a favor in letting us know where we stand in the Bush govt. if they spy on us , we can also spy on them, all is fair in love and war ( including spying ). Its time we chart our own destiny, and not depend on American Junk, as the Apo Hiking Song saids. Keep up the good work.
    This is a perfect example of why I think anti-government folks in the Philippines have some loose screws in their heads. They will do anything, believe and defend anything related to anti-government causes, without using a single drop of brain-related intelligence and common sense. I would like to admire an opposition person who can demonstrate rational thinking and sensible logic when batting for their cause. I could not find one. That's why they failed to bring down Arroyo. And it serves them right.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rayana
    ...and now the cr*p is about to hit the fan!!!
    andami ng naghuhugas kamay. they (the recipients) say na what they got are 'ordinary' information na makukuha mo rin sa mga news coverage.
    That's the WORST part of this "so-called" patriotic stupidity by Aragoncillo. The recipients of his "efforts" have told everyone that what he gave them are nothing but "shallow" information. Short of saying "worthless" intelligence materials. So in effect, he wasted his life and career on some worthless piece of crap.

It also demonstrates that this Marine and FBI agent lacks "field training". Something that could have helped him from getting caught. What a loser.

The greatest stupid act he committed: Trying to intervene with US Immigration officials when Michael Ray Aquino was detained for overstaying. If he really is a spy, he should have dumped Aquino as soon as the authorities caught him. Why leave footprints leading to your door in the scene of a crime, right? I think calling Aragoncillo a "spy" is a disgrace to all the active spies in the business today.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    The guy got caught - that's his fault and he should be punished for it. Same should be true with all American spies caught elsewhere (Venezuela, etc...) but the U.S. govt likes to put up the pretense of righteous (sanctimonious) blah blah.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    Maybe if your so called country gave me and my family a decent life, we would have stayed.
    ...Brilliant!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    And oh you bet kapatid, I love that LAND called Philippines. Sa katunayan nga jan ako mag-re-retire...hehehe.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by creepy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Pinoy SPY in the White House, caught.