New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Bush adm. is to blame for its blatant support of the unpopular arroyo govt., its not good to meddle in other people's backyard specially if they are your friends. Aragoncillo should be rewarded for doing us a favor in letting us know where we stand in the Bush govt. if they spy on us , we can also spy on them, all is fair in love and war ( including spying ). Its time we chart our own destiny, and not depend on American Junk, as the Apo Hiking Song saids. Keep up the good work.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i dunno kung paano ba dapat mag-react..
    can we be proud of this "idiot" because a pinoy could do such a thing? somehow.. he's good at something.. in the contrary.. nahuli kasi.. pero kung hindi nahuli.. magaling pala (?) but then.. all evil deeds comes to an end. dapat, he have prepared for this, planned, etc not to get caught... well, another pinoy first. white house pa. big time. boljak na naman tayo kay bush nyan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ranod55
    cguradong may kasabwat yan sa pinas.
    I think we found one of his accomplice A Hero's Welcome perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius
    The Bush adm. is to blame for its blatant support of the unpopular arroyo govt., its not good to meddle in other people's backyard specially if they are your friends. Aragoncillo should be rewarded for doing us a favor in letting us know where we stand in the Bush govt. if they spy on us , we can also spy on them, all is fair in love and war ( including spying ). Its time we chart our own destiny, and not depend on American Junk, as the Apo Hiking Song saids. Keep up the good work.

mgbrillo, you may react however you want. Thats what make this Forum...a Forum.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    So what else is new, supporting the Americans instead of one of your own, how do we love our country?, he got caught and he is doing it for what he thinks is right for our country. Still you support the views of the CANO. I am not an accomplice, just stressing my views and you should know that.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005

America likes to be the police of the world, she likes to play God. what happens when you pull a fast one against the most powerful nation in the world, you get burned. This group aragoncillo et al may have something to prove to themselves but whether we like it or not, they risked all of us, both the Filipinos here and Fil-Ams in the States.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    bat di na lang mamuhay na matiwasay yang tanga dito sa states. sayang yong citizenship niya hehe.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So what else is new, supporting the Americans instead of one of your own, how do we love our country?, he got caught and he is doing it for what he thinks is right for our country. Still you support the views of the CANO. I am not an accomplice, just stressing my views and you should know that.
    I know that. Did you not see the smiley?

Still you support the views of the CANO.
    Of course. I've pledge allegiance to the United States a long time ago. Maybe if your so called country gave me and my family a decent life, we would have stayed. Of course our opinion will be different considering there is a huge difference in our social status. Having been a poor all my childhood days in the LAND called Philippines made me realize that I should appreciate and pay respect and gratitude to the country called US who have given me and my family the best opportunity there is. I know it sounds arrogant, but Id rather be an arrogant than a hypocrite.

And oh you bet kapatid, I love that LAND called Philippines. Sa katunayan nga jan ako mag-re-retire...hehehe.

Its really hard to react just like what mgbrillo said. For one, US has spies all over the world according to news reports I've read.

Tacoma, easy ka lang sa pag-tawag ng tanga kay Argoncillo. HERO yan ng mga anti-GMA kapatid :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    are you fricking kidding me? you have a warped sense of right and wrong my friend.

first of all, the guy is an AMERICAN. his country isn't the Philippines, so what is this love for your country BS? i think the article says he was born there but if he was naturalized he swore an oath of citizenship. on top of that he swore multiple oaths to serve and protect the US and its citizens when he joined the military, and again in the FBI. maybe that doesn't mean anything to you but for some people it does.

that makes what he did a crime of treason.

second, he is also guilty of espionage, which is also a high crime.

let's not kid ourselves, if an american agent got caught spying in Malacanang you guys would be taking to the streets. and i wouldn't blame you for doing so.

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    naku....baka pati yung bagong chef na pinay sa white house madamay. i can see it now--- all her pots, pans and spatulas are bugged. baka me mga hidden cameras
    na rin dun sa kanyang oven. :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Check this out.... tsk tsk tsk

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/10/06/spy...ons/index.html

Aragoncillo, you are an idiot!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Pinoy SPY in the White House, caught.