1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Baguio

Positive
    - Malamig hindi mahirap matulog.

Negative
    -Kailangan mo mag-gym para pawisan ka.

Mindanao

-Bihira ang bagyo. Uulan lang sandali maaraw na ulit.

-Ang itim mo sigurado.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    baguio ako.
    ok ang weather.
    wala pang gulo.

pero kung mindanao...siguro davao.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    mindanao ako (especially davao city).

mountains and beaches galore + seafood festival all year round

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ideal weather for what?

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Mindanao of course. It's not magulo as to what others say. Media just hypes everything up. There are just some few places na magulo lang talaga but not Mindanao as a whole. I wonder bakit kapag may gulo in any part of Luzon, they won't say, "GULO SA LUZON" or "MASSACRE SA LUZON."

I'd be in Zamboanga city, Cagayan De Oro city or Davao City in a heartbeat.
    But probably I'd be in Asia's Latin City, Zamboanga City.

The Seafoods there is hella a lot better than in any place in the Philippines. You could eat Sea Turtles, Lobsters, really huge and i mean huge Mantarays larger than of those you could see in manila ocean park and when you go to the main public market in the morning, you'll see lots of sharks being sold, these are just to name a few kinda exotic seafoods there.

It's the only place in the world that has the "Curacha crab"

Curacha also known as spanner crab or red frog crab is a local Chavacano name given to a sea crab species found in Zamboanga. It is uniquely found in the deep-waters of Zamboanga and nowhere else in the world. It is a highbred crustacean, with crossbreed characteristics of a large sea crab and a big spiny lobster. It is a large crab with a red color, which stays the same in color even when cooked. The crab is usually steamed or boiled so its flavor is preserved.Unlike most crabs whose majority of meat can be found in their claws, the mother-load of the curacha's meat is found in its body.
    Curacha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try driving to Bukidnon, the weather is very nice and the atmosphere is like Baguio. There's a reason why the Del Monte and Dole Plantations are in Mindanao; good weather and fertile soil.

You don't encounter the crisp, pine smell in Baguio anymore unless you drive out of the city (i.e. towards Ambuklao).

Mindanao is a very rich island in terms of natural resources and good weather. It's really just destroyed by all the violence reported on the papers.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^i agree with vinj. You can smell the pineapple in the air when you drive up to bukidnon getting nearer to the plantations.

that's the only problem, it's destroyed by reports on papers.

but when you walk in the middle of a night anywhere, you'll still be safe but if you try that in manila, maho holdup ka. Now, that's violence.

Pinaka-ideal ang climate: Sa baguio or mindanao?