New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 56 of 237 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 2366
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,382
    #551
    I just would like to share my "Northern Lights" album in Ilocos.


    "HUES"
    Bangui Windmills - Bangui, Ilocos Norte


    "BLACK WINDMILL"
    Bangui Windmills - Bangui, Ilocos Norte


    "BLOODY SUNSET"
    Burgos, Ilocos Norte
    Note: No PP in this pic except the watermark. The sunset was just perfect!


    "KALESA NI JUAN"
    Vigan Heritage - Vigan, Ilocos Sur


    "UNDER BLUE MOON"
    Note: No PS except the watermark. Taken on May 6, 2011 at 7.06pm AST
    Hidden Treasure Resort - Caparispisan, Pagudpod, Ilocos Norte

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,346
    #552
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro View Post
    I just would like to share my "Northern Lights" album in Ilocos.


    "HUES"
    Bangui Windmills - Bangui, Ilocos Norte


    "BLACK WINDMILL"
    Bangui Windmills - Bangui, Ilocos Norte


    "BLOODY SUNSET"
    Burgos, Ilocos Norte
    Note: No PP in this pic except the watermark. The sunset was just perfect!


    "KALESA NI JUAN"
    Vigan Heritage - Vigan, Ilocos Sur


    "UNDER BLUE MOON"
    Note: No PS except the watermark. Taken on May 6, 2011 at 7.06pm AST
    Hidden Treasure Resort - Caparispisan, Pagudpod, Ilocos Norte
    one word.....

    AWESOME!

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,382
    #553

    "FLUSHING MEADOWS"
    Hidden Treasure - Caparispisan, Pagudpod, Ilocos Norte


    "MORNING DEW"
    Hidden Treasure - Caparispisan, Pagudpod, Ilocos Norte


    "BENT"
    Hidden Treasure - Caparispisan, Pagudpod, Ilocos Norte


    "SIMPLE LIFE"
    Majestic scenery in Balaoi, Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte.


    "THE CAPE"
    Cape Bojeador Lighthouse - Brgy. Paayas, Burgos, Ilocos Norte


    "BANTAY"
    Bantay Bell Tower/Church - Bantay, Ilocos Sur

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,382
    #554

    "BUKO JUICE"
    Kaibigan Falls in Balaoi, the town of Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte


    "KAIBIGAN"
    Kaibigan Falls in Balaoi, Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte.
    1.5km walking distance from the National Highway.


    Pagburnayan (Jar Factory) - Pagburnayan, Vigan, Ilocos Sur


    "COCONUT NUT"
    Saud Beach, Saud, Pagudpod, Ilocos Norte


    "La Belle"
    Vigan Cathedral (also known as St. Paul Metropolitan Cathedral) is an earthquake Baroque-styled church built in 1574 commissioned by Spaniard Juan de Salcedo located in the Ilocos region.


    "Kalesa ni Angela"
    VILLA ANGELA, Vigan, Ilocos Sur


    "KALESA ROAD"
    Vigan Heritage. Vigan, Ilocos Sur

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,346
    #555
    ^ more please!

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,382
    #556
    Thanks Chua. It's your turn bro.

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,346
    #557
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro View Post
    Thanks Chua. It's your turn bro.
    ha-ha! wala pa sir....laging sandstorm at ulan dito ngayon sa saudi. di makalabas.
    gaganda ng kuha mo.

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,719
    #558

    ^^^ Whew! Bro.mikaztro... I am overwhelmed!

    Ang gaganda!....

    13.2K:boxing1:

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,382
    #559
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ha-ha! wala pa sir....laging sandstorm at ulan dito ngayon sa saudi. di makalabas.
    gaganda ng kuha mo.
    Hehe..nasa Saudi ka pala. I was your neighbor before. I was in Bahrain a year ago. Dami din magagandang tanawin diyan.


    Mikaztroesque - Manama, Bahrain.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,382
    #560
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

    ^^^ Whew! Bro.mikaztro... I am overwhelmed!

    Ang gaganda!....

    13.2K:boxing1:
    Thanks CVT.

PHOTOGRAPHERS: Post your photos !