New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 228 of 237 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2368
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Looking to get a portable mirrorless camera, since a full-frame DSLR can be too bulky to bring around at times.

Torn between a Canon M6 and M100:

Primary requirement is that it should fit in a purse - so the bigger Fuji mirrorless cameras are out of the picture. I don't need the best image quality available since I have another camera for that.

This will be for everyday use, or travels where I don't have a car and will need something light. I have a preference for Canon so that it supplements my 6D.

The older mirrorless Canons were lagging behind the Fujis and Sonys, but the newer set (M100, M6, M50, EOS R) are at par.

Hopefully M100/M6 owners can chime in. PHOTOGRAPHERS: Post your photos !

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Im saving up for a m50

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Im saving up for a m50

M50 is too big kasi for my needs. Need it to fit in a suit jacket or a purse. I don't need the EVF or 4K video naman. M100, M6, and M50 have the same image quality. Faster burst mode lang for the higher end models.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    M50 is too big kasi for my needs. Need it to fit in a suit jacket or a purse. I don't need the EVF or 4K video naman. M100, M6, and M50 have the same image quality. Faster burst mode lang for the higher end models.

I need the low light performance and 4k..mas flexible pag nag downscale either sa 2.7k or sa 1080p

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    I need the low light performance and 4k..mas flexible pag nag downscale either sa 2.7k or sa 1080p

Same lang low light bro, 4K talaga advantage ng M50.

Kaso between 4K and being able to fit it in my pocket (with a 22mm pancake), I prefer the latter.

Different strokes for different folks talaga

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Looking to get a portable mirrorless camera, since a full-frame DSLR can be too bulky to bring around at times.

Torn between a Canon M6 and M100:

Primary requirement is that it should fit in a purse - so the bigger Fuji mirrorless cameras are out of the picture. I don't need the best image quality available since I have another camera for that.

This will be for everyday use, or travels where I don't have a car and will need something light. I have a preference for Canon so that it supplements my 6D.

The older mirrorless Canons were lagging behind the Fujis and Sonys, but the newer set (M100, M6, M50, EOS R) are at par.

Hopefully M100/M6 owners can chime in. PHOTOGRAPHERS: Post your photos !

i don't own either one but M100 seems to be more slimmer to fit in a purse.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    i don't own either one but M100 seems to be more slimmer to fit in a purse.

Yes bro mas maliit ang M100 sa M6. But the M6 has physical controls for adjusting modes and also has higher fps and hotshoe. Size difference isn't as big as M6 vs M50 so parang worth it yung slight size increase for the added functionality, tapos 4k pesos lang difference.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    This is what an M6 with 22mm looks like - very pocket friendly.

The M100 is slimmer but it's the 22mm's profile that's the limiting factor so they take up roughly the same space:

These controls make it easier to use the M6:

You can adjust EV compensation, camera mode, and shutter/aperture/ISO using these mechanicals controls unlike in the M100 where everything is digital.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ^ mas okay nga yung M6 bro with the knobs. looking forward sa mga interesting shots mo PHOTOGRAPHERS: Post your photos ! i read na pwede pa din magamit mga EF lenses using an adapter?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    bro jut, wala pala viewfinder yung Canon M6 pero may option naman to attach an EVF. just watching the comparo of M6 vs the older M3 and M5. parang nae-enganyo din ako sa mirrorless cam being lighter and more compact.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    ^ mas okay nga yung M6 bro with the knobs. looking forward sa mga interesting shots mo PHOTOGRAPHERS: Post your photos ! i read na pwede pa din magamit mga EF lenses using an adapter?

Yes bro pwede gumamit ng EF with an adapter. Mga 7k yung orig na Canon adapter pero may 3rd party na mas mura.
    bro jut, wala pala viewfinder yung Canon M6 pero may option naman to attach an EVF. just watching the comparo of M6 vs the older M3 and M5. parang nae-enganyo din ako sa mirrorless cam being lighter and more compact.

Yes yung M50 yung may EVF. But nakakadagdag sa bulk yun kaya ayoko. But if you need the EVF then the M50 is a good match for you

PHOTOGRAPHERS: Post your photos !