New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 150 of 237 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2368
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Must be nice.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Bushes after an ice storm:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I wanted to go down and do the boat ride and/or get soaked. But, my (elderly) mother in law was with us and we didn't want to strain her. So, we did the usual photo stuff only.
    I should admit that I only did the boat ride on my third run at Niagara,- because I was afraid that my camera would get soaked....

Anyway, I was coerced that time, because they already bought the ticket for me, and so I joined half-heartedly...

But I should admit that it was a very good experience,- one that I would not miss for the world. Next time (hopefully next year), I would still take that ride...

BTT: Should look familiar to you...

And this one, in a much earlier trip at a farm in Warwick....

Last edited by CVT; October 9th, 2014 at 01:11 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I should admit that I only did the boat ride on my third run at Niagara,- because I was afraid that my camera would get soaked....

Anyway, I was coerced that time, because they already bought the ticket for me, and so I joined half-heartedly...

But I should admit that it was a very good experience,- one that I would not miss for the world. Next time (hopefully next year), I would still take that ride...

BTT: Should look familiar to you...
    At least you got to do the fun stuff at Niagara Falls. We couldn't because my mother in law was with us and she's already in her 80's. We had to be careful she didn't over-exert herself.

We spent six years in NY. Of all that time, we went to NYC only four times. Three of them were on Philippine Embassy business.

NYC is at least a six-hour drive from home. So, we didn't go there often. But, yup. Another cliched thing to do in NYC is take photos of Times Square. Silly me forgot my DSLR in the car. So, I had to make do with my Android tablet.

There was construction going on outside the PH Embassy.....

One gripe I had with the PH embassy is the lack of chairs for clients...... Grrr.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 9th, 2014 at 03:14 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I noticed that it is the same Coca Cola - Hyundai advertisement on the same facade of the building...

For the first picture, - it is to the left; For the second picture it is to the right........

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Taken sa province namin sa eastern samar last summer vacation namin before yolanda struck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1412852834972.jpg  

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I noticed that it is the same Coca Cola - Hyundai advertisement on the same facade of the building...

For the first picture, - it is to the left; For the second picture it is to the right........

Yup. I wanted to capture more of the electronic billboards.

The vertical orientation of the tablet came in handy because it was ideal for instances where there are tall buildings. It captured the feeling we were getting at the moment.

I took the photo mid-afternoon when the buildings casted shadows on the street. Soon after, we were in a mad rush to get out of Manhattan, trying to avoid getting mired in rush hour traffic*. We made it just barely and drove down to New Jersey where we were staying with friends.

*I also forgot to gas up that morning. My Sonata had 1/8 tank of gas left. He He. We were close to running on fumes when we finally pulled up to a gas station along the New Jersey Turnpike.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 9th, 2014 at 10:04 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I love armored vehicles.....

I have the same photos with my old Nikon Coolpix 995. These were taken with my Canon DSLR.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Colombia. Very exotic to me. But, I also had some of my most stressful moments there.

AH-60L Arpia III of the Colombian Air Force

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 10th, 2014 at 02:28 PM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

My Old Faithful,- da lab op may layp.....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.6K:dracula:

PHOTOGRAPHERS: Post your photos !