New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by kennster
    hehe ano kaya naging trip ni phoemela nung nag-jutes cya? ;)
    LQ kami nung time na un e..!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Originally posted by lmp
    she is pretty sa personal & one guy really was so smitten with her that he bought her a ferrari (or is it a jaguar nga ba?) on display sa alabang car show last halloween weekend. scoop yan ha!
    Kasama lang niya yun. Old white fellow na nakabarong right? The owner of the Ferrari dealership was demoing the 575M that evening.

Phomela isnt worth a Ferrari. At most the previous model MB SLK lang siya.

She is indeed hot though she looked so bored while waiting for the old man look over the Marenelo. If the old man wasnt there I would have approached her for an autograph and a pic with her.
    Last edited by OTO; November 12th, 2004 at 04:39 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    naging commercial model pa naman ng smart money yan. tsk. tsk. tsk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTO
    Kasama lang niya yun. Old white fellow na nakabarong right? The owner of the Ferrari dealership was demoing the 575M that evening.

Phomela isnt worth a Ferrari. At most the previous model MB SLK lang siya.

She is indeed hot though she looked so bored while waiting for the old man look over the Marenelo. If the old man wasnt there I would have approached her for an autograph and a pic with her.
    The things people do for money... hahaha...

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by silver_corolla
    naging commercial model pa naman ng smart money yan. tsk. tsk. tsk
    mismo! ganda nga bro...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    If she does drugs then... she's a party girl... saya... :lol: babaeng pang bengbang. ;)

Kidding aside her getting fired was the politically correct decision to go. If they kept her on she would have been more of a liability than an asset. Mainstream Pinoys frown on self confessed drug users. Though I'm still surprised that we demonize them even if the entertainment industry is known for the number of users.
    Last edited by OTO; November 12th, 2004 at 09:02 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    if you believe her version of the story, ung management daw ang me dala ng marijuana at inalok sa crew...sya daw ung naging fall girl.

guess we'll be seeing her at abs...along with dolphy

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    if you believe her version of the story, ung management daw ang me dala ng marijuana at inalok sa crew...sya daw ung naging fall girl.

guess we'll be seeing her at abs...along with dolphy. ay, dedefect ata si mang dolphy

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    meron ba kayong pics nya? paki post naman di ko pa sya nakikita.thanks

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hindi lang pala sa bata siya mahilig... pati rin sa matanda... ehehehehe... kahit may gf ka at masmabata sa kanya hindi ka niyan tatantanan... hindi naman hahabulin, pero iflirt ka niyan... yun lang sabi nun friend ko...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Phoemela admitted that she used marijuana