New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just go to Cypress Hill's website and you can see the "benefits" of pot hehehehe.... IMO, kung binaban ang pot, ban din yosi... kalokohan, parehong addicting naman yun eh..

sobrang ot na... :P

ako i find pb pretty naman... not super stunning, but as a whole package, ok naman

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Same here. Saw her nung kumain kami sa Sonya's Garden sa Tagaytay. The FHM cover doesn't do her justice, IMO.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    baka si Annabelle Rama na ang papalit sa kanya...pinayagan na raw ni Eddie Gutierrez na magpa-lipo

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    she is pretty sa personal & one guy really was so smitten with her that he bought her a ferrari (or is it a jaguar nga ba?) on display sa alabang car show last halloween weekend. scoop yan ha!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ang media talaga. akala mo laging malinis. peace :hippie:

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    dapat si ethel na lang ang tinanggal para lang cyang mascot sa extra chalenge

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    hehe ano kaya naging trip ni phoemela nung nag-jutes cya? ;)

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    I thought the PB - FHM cover was a photography stunt. Like something that was done intentionally to look different from straight up shooting a pic. I thought it was cool parang altered image when someone is high. Still hot but, not being KJ or "bonding" is a lame excuse to get high. :P

Anyone who did amateur photography to explain the "alien" look?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at least inamin din niya..i also find her hot..havent seen the fhm mag with her on the cover though..

the reason why i still watch extra challenge naman is becuse of the kakulitan of ethel...and paolo bediones of course..ay fafa!!!! hehehehe
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tagal ng issue nung kay phom, alam ko kya nawala sa extra challenge un e dahil dun nga sa juts issue na un.

C ethel na lng pagtyagaan natin, nakakatawa nman sya e, masyadong brutal magsalita hehehe, d mo akalaing masasabi nya at magagawa sa tv ung antics nya :D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Phoemela admitted that she used marijuana