Oct 2002
    I just got a card from the PhilPost, with my name & address... and

QCCPO NIA ROAD QC
    PARCEL MON-FRI

SUBJECT TO CUSTOM
    EXAMINATION POSTAL
    SERVICE FEE p35

FILE CASE ON ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxx

Does this mean I have a parcel at the QC PO? What should I pay for? Just the P35 service fee? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    I just got a card from the PhilPost, with my name & address... and

QCCPO NIA ROAD QC
    PARCEL MON-FRI

SUBJECT TO CUSTOM
    EXAMINATION POSTAL
    SERVICE FEE p35

FILE CASE ON ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxx

Does this mean I have a parcel at the QC PO? What should I pay for? Just the P35 service fee? Thanks!
    Did someone send you a package abroad? I sent a package there in manila to my relative and they were charge for taxes by customs which went down in paying grease money (lagay). I thought the package was lost coz' it took a long time but it was just held by the customs. Even the customs official said that 1,000 pesos will do. "only in the philippines" :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well... am not really sure who sent me what since I am not expecting anything from abroad (unless it was those freebies from SAP Germany).

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    M2, depende sa package. Yung parcel lang, yung P35 service fee. Kung naka box, usually may "handing fee" yan. Kung "taxable goods", may "tax" yan. Well, you know what I mean.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Kung walang price tag ang package makakalusot pa siguro. Kung may price tag patay. Last time I paid 30 percent of the item's price just because my friend forgot to take off the price tag

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka may nagpadala sayo. Puntahan mo nalang, just bring valid ID para ma-release sayo

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    yup P35 lang... pero be ready for lagay... yun lego ko hinold pa ata nila... fedex and ups kung nagmamadali ka and medyo iwas customs at walang lagay lagay dahil may resibo...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    show up in plainclothes or pambahay.

then if they insist on grease money, tell them na di mo naman alam yan. hehehe.

i hope the declared value ng package is less than $50, kasi sinabihan ako sa qc post office na if it goes past it, may tax na raw.

been ordering scale models online and so far, di naman ako sinisingil extra aside from the 35petot.

PhilPost Parcel Service