New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    wag sneak attack sa dogs, kawawa naman mga hayop yun don't expect them to act human.

pag nilason nyo yung mga dogs, expect the owner to retaliate (i would).

luwagan ko mga lugnuts nung nanglason sa aso ko, para lipad yung gulong sa nlex at 150kph... sneaky sneaky, haha. i cant prove the guy poisoned my pets, and he can't prove i loosened his lugnuts while he's giving his statement at the hospital with a broken body. quits tayo, pre, hehe.

seriously, kausapin nyo yung may-ari, kamo irereklamo mo sa barangay pag hindi nya inayos yung mga animal nya.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Hmmm...animal brutality at its finest!

Buhusan mo lang tubig pre...or invest in a good fence. Let's not hurt animals!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I used to shoot using my airsoft gun at cats on the roof of my neighbor's house. After a few times, the cats preferred to stay elsewhere.

Maybe the same would be effective against the dogs?
    ako pellet gun (sa dating boarding house, college days).

But when I was a kid, slingshot ang gamit ko sa probinsiya.. lol

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    yun sili hindi ko alam kung effective.... meron kami mga alagang shih tzu sa bahay, favorite nila yun maanghang na pagkain.... kahit na naaanghangan lalo pa ginaganahan. Effective ba talaga yun vetsin?

AFAIK ang effective eh tubig.

IMO just talk to the owner and offer to buy a leash for their dog... it works all the time for me.... kung ayaw eh may animal control naman sa area namin so kapag nakakawala ang aso at walang collar usually may nanghuhuli....

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    para matuto ang mga dogs or cats, either give them pleasure (such as food) or pain.

use of airsoft is pain, so eventually, matututo rin.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    shot the almost hairless sharpei of the neighbor with a .177 cal. break barrel pellet winchester pellet gun with muzzle velocity of 1000 feet per second right on the mid section. so far the dog never came back for seconds. the next time will be right on his nuts

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd take it out on the owner. Not the dog, no matter how ugly the mutt is.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    meh, Just use ground chilli. or better yet, landmines
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    We had that same problem with our neighbor's dogs months ago in the province. Our neighbor's farm was adjacent to ours. It happened at dawn when their dogs attacked and killed one of our lambs. What we did was to talk to them first. Then they promised to tie those dogs ASAP.

The case was not to be. After two days, their dogs killed another lamb, this time was a newly born lamb. Plan B is on the GO. We shot their two dogs as soon as we saw them entering our farm again. Head shot with our 22 cal hunting rifle!

That really pissed them off. Hweheheh. Paki namin. . .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
pesky neighbor's dogs