New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    toothpaste - toothpaste din in tagalog its a borrowed term, some say or in early hispanic times dentripiko is the term used, in the ancient period gugo are used to clean the teeth and not the popular toothbrush and toothpaste.
    Buti na lang I wasn't born during the ancient period. Kung hindi, gasgas ang gilagid ko.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    toothpaste - toothpaste din in tagalog its a borrowed term, some say or in early hispanic times dentripiko is the term used, in the ancient period gugo are used to clean the teeth and not the popular toothbrush and toothpaste.

Dito sa Saudi medyo primitive pa rin yung ibang tao. Gamit naman nila sanga ng kahoy (twig). Tawag nila "miswak". Madalas sa palengke or sa bangketa ito nabibili.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    "Starting from the first one, what is GMA's place among Philippine presidents in order of their terms?"

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I really have a hard time with subject verb agreement when there are 2 subjects/compound subjects and collective nouns

True Green made a comment to me about his boss getting was and were wrong and I told him I also make the same mistake His vocabulary is so perfect. One of the few people I know that uses regard properly I got so conscious tuloy. Even his Spanish was perfect. I didn't know Zobel taught Spanish in HS. I thought it was only Poveda.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
para sa mga magagaling sa english?