New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    totoo ito! potek a year after kinasal nagkaroon ako love handles..buti nalang di pa taba...size 32 pants ko kasya pa pero probably have to move up to 33 or 34 in the future sana maiwasan ang paglobo

Langya Sir, natawa ako sa reaction mo......

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    OT: pano kung mag whey protein ka pero di ka mag gym? may effect ba yun? haha tamad kasi ako eh

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    combantrin kaya or antiox?

peace

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Your body's metabolic rate appears to be faster than the norm, if this is so then we cannot say that it's an uncommon anomaly; you simply just burn fat faster than most.

If you still feel that you are not "normal" in terms of metabolism, then I would suggest that you undergo a full work-up with your family doctor. Check everything just to be sure. As they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

I'd lay off too much sweets though as a source of fat since not only does it keep you active, it can make you feel oppositely miserable when your sugar crashes. That is besides the fact that you might end up being a diabetic as PajeroKid pointed out.

Honestly, I could only wish I had your metabolism!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    My friend who never gets fat in our entire life, got fat ONCE.

Here's how:

1. Change your habit. Wake up early. Sleep early.
    2. Eat three square meals. No in-betweens. And on time.
    3. Quit smoking.

If you wanna get thin again just do the exact opposite above.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    if ya wanna get fat do what the supersize me (documentary) dude did... he ate at mcdonalds for a whole month... hehehe

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    you may be a young male wishing to have more muscles. It is important that you have to see a doctor internist. You will be worked up for diabetes remember skinny ang young people may have type 1 diabetes..weight loss despite eating a lot, frequent urination, always thirsty.One more thing have your thyroid hormone checked you might be hyperthyroid. We have a way to check the proper weight for height and that is the BMI or body mass index. Go see ur doctor first and dont buy any of those herbal products. If you are not diabetic nor hyperthyroid then a nutrition expert must be consulted together with a fitness expert for proper way to build muscles.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvinpe View Post
    Guys, Bat ganun ang payat ko kahit anong gawin ko hindi parin ako tumaba..

I ate 4 times a day. Min. of 3 cups of rice
    Yea I do smoke probably around 10-14 sticks per day
    At least 7 hrs of sleep everyday
    10 pcs of candies from monday to friday
    2 glasses of milk everyday
    Workout? 50 push up every other day.
    I drink beer every week min of 4 bottles during weekend.

help im getting thinner and thinner althought i gain weight 2lbs last week. bumibigat lang ako pero hindi ako tumabata any suggestion guys?
    gawin mong 10 push-ups a day. fat burner ang push-ups lalo na pag 50 full

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Wag ka manood ng pron at iwasan mong pumunta sa banyo

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hehe.natatawa ako dun sa mga ibang reply. But anyway im 21 5'7-5'8 * 130-132 lbs. Yup mabilis ata ung metabolism ko kasi nagugutum ako maya't maya kahit kakatapos ko lang kumain mga 1 hr gutom na ako ulit. Sabi ng mga friends ko kailangan ko lang siguro magtake ng Multivitamins and magstop sa pagssmoke kasi lakas daw papayat un. Ung whey protein nasabi na sken un pero hindi ko pa ntry may nakapagsabi kasi saken pag hndi hiyang sayo mkakapimples ka? totoo ba un?

* dun sa panonood ng **** gagawin ko un haha si maria ozawa kasi e

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Pano tumaba? :(