New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    First off, iwasan mo yung smoking at bawasan mo ang candy.

When I graduated from college, butiking pasay din ang itsura ko. Tapos when I began working, nagkakasakit ako tuwing nale-late ako ng uwi. So I began taking multivitamins to keep up with the workload. Ayun, lalong lumakas yung appetite ko, leading to weight gain.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    stop smoking ka pare, malakas makapayat ang smoking.

pag di umubra, see your doctor. baka may hyperthyroidism ka, lalo na sabi mo 4x ka kumain pero di ka pa din tumataba.

bawas mo din panuod ng ****, lakas makapayat yun.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid View Post
    *threadstarter,

Dude, have your blood sugar checked. you may be diabetic.
    di ba diabetics have a tendency of having too much weight? a far as i can remember from pathology...hehe...i was uber thin din since bata until probably around 2nd year college..thats when i decided to hit the gym . i took megamass the first time around. gained some naman. then took amino and had some cuts...pampacuts pala yun...haha...then creatine...na improve naman.. i also took designer whey protein. `ayun...now even if i dont go to the gym ok nman na...though i hate my love handles...takaw ko kasi sa coke...hehe...

also malamang bata ka pa nga...and even if you ate that much, if you have a lot of activites na nakakaburn ng calories, like basketboll, or any sports for that matter, you wont gain weight. parang namamaintain lang kasi ncconvert din for energy...mga barkada ko kc gnun...pero as you age metabolism kinda slows down talaga kaya as many people have attested...after college or so ngsstart na mg gain ng weight...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid View Post
    *threadstarter,

Dude, have your blood sugar checked. you may be diabetic.
    di ba diabetics have a tendency of having too much weight? a far as i can remember from pathology...hehe...i was uber thin din since bata until probably around 2nd year college..thats when i decided to hit the gym . i took megamass the first time around. gained some naman. then took amino and had some cuts...pampacuts pala yun...haha...then creatine...na improve naman.. i also took designer whey protein. `ayun...now even if i dont go to the gym ok nman na...though i hate my love handles...takaw ko kasi sa coke...hehe...

also malamang bata ka pa nga...and even if you ate that much, if you have a lot of activites na nakakaburn ng calories, like basketboll, or any sports for that matter, you wont gain weight. parang namamaintain lang kasi ncconvert din for energy...mga barkada ko kc gnun...pero as you age metabolism kinda slows down talaga kaya as many people have attested...after college or so ngsstart na mg gain ng weight...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvinpe View Post
    Guys, Bat ganun ang payat ko kahit anong gawin ko hindi parin ako tumaba..

I ate 4 times a day. Min. of 3 cups of rice
    Yea I do smoke probably around 10-14 sticks per day
    At least 7 hrs of sleep everyday
    10 pcs of candies from monday to friday
    2 glasses of milk everyday
    Workout? 50 push up every other day.
    I drink beer every week min of 4 bottles during weekend.

help im getting thinner and thinner althought i gain weight 2lbs last week. bumibigat lang ako pero hindi ako tumabata any suggestion guys?
    You need to eat lots of protein-rich foods and start lifting weights in the gym if you want that chick-magnet, bulked up look.

If you just want to get fat, make that 4-beers per day, no pushups, stay in front of a computer 10 hours per day and otherwise do what you've been doing.

Hmmm. When I was younger, I can eat a mountain of rice on a plate plus the main dish 3x-4x a day and not gain any weight. Between riding my 10-speed, soccer, and swimming, my metabolism was so high I couldn't gain any weight even though fully half the night's dinner was eaten by me alone. Now, I only dream of those days. Nowadays, I have to watch what and how much I eat even though I'm still fairly active outdoors.

If you want that bulked up look, the gym's the best place to do it unless you do a lot of lifting work like stevedoring or as a laborer in building construction. Too bad there's a stigma on such jobs in RP because here, the guys in those blue-collar jobs attract the prettiest chicks.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; July 3rd, 2007 at 08:32 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ilang taon ka na ba? Mag-asawa ka......tataba ka.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Ilang taon ka na ba? Mag-asawa ka......tataba ka.
    totoo ito! potek a year after kinasal nagkaroon ako love handles..buti nalang di pa taba...size 32 pants ko kasya pa pero probably have to move up to 33 or 34 in the future sana maiwasan ang paglobo

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    swerte ka pa din bim. ako kanina lang nagsukat 38 na. waaaaaaaaaaa

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    O di ba? Karamihan sa tropa ko, ganyan din, ang mga katawan "patpatin", pero nung nakapag-asawa, nagtabaan na sila. Ako rin ganun nangyari. Bago ako makapag-asawa, 125 lbs lang ako (at 5'8" frame), tingting talaga! Pero nu'ng nag-asawa ako, unti-unti, tumaba ako. I'm now 175 lbs.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    [SIZE=2]Alvinpe, how old are you? And what’s your body weight & height? Baka naman kasi you might not be as skinny as you think you are.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Anyway I assume you’re at least 18 years old so to begin with you might want to stop smoking, and I agree with other tsikoteers about going to the gym to add pounds. Just look for a reputable gym and get a weight-gain program from an experienced instructor (but check with your doctor first if you have no health problems). The right workout program (done at least 3x a week) coupled with the right diet and good supplements (i.e. Whey Protein) normally does the trick. And eating too much rice is not a good idea (3 cups minimum??), it will eventually help you gain weight but as a consequence you’ll also end up with a big tummy. Ang hirap no? He he. Matinding disiplina talaga ang kailangan dito pre, ika nga e “No pain, no gain”.[/SIZE]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Pano tumaba? :(