New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I share a bathroom with my dad. We never had that toilet seat up or down issue because we always close the lid after hehehe

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    I pee sitting down in our house due to the fact that i often get scolded by my 2 girls...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    I pee sitting down in our house due to the fact that i often get scolded by my 2 girls...

several of my married friends do this too for the same reason

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i might have a solution for you.
    lock the bathroom door when you use it.
    make sure all the evidence is cleaned up, before you open it.
    heh heh.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Haha because it’s the gentlemen thing to do?

Pero pag naglinis nang banyo hahawakan din naman.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    several of my married friends do this too for the same reason
    I think its the best compromise between family members

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Sino gumagamit ng hand dryer pagkatapos mag hugas ng kamay?

Restroom Hand Dryers Suck Up Feces Particles and Spray Them All Over Your Hands
    I read about this, I think, last month. I didn't know those dryers can in fact spread more bacteria. I've been using air dryers since. I'm still standing. lol

We live in a bacteria laden world anyway. It's good we are exposed to them so our body can build better immunity against them. That's just how nature is.

But, I tend to avoid holding the door knobs of public toilets though. I''ll wait for someone to come in or go out with my foot on the door. Lol!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Why not just find a drain hole and pee there. Lmao!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by brushless View Post
    I read about this, I think, last month. I didn't know those dryers can in fact spread more bacteria. I've been using air dryers since. I'm still standing. lol

We live in a bacteria laden world anyway. It's good we are exposed to them so our body can build better immunity against them. That's just how nature is.

But, I tend to avoid holding the door knobs of public toilets though. I''ll wait for someone to come in or go out with my foot on the door. Lol!
    That's what I noticed too, after washing their hands then pag labas hahawakan din nila yun door knobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    That's what I noticed too, after washing their hands then pag labas hahawakan din nila yun door knobs.

correct! Pag nasa public places, i always used
    Tissue to hold the door knob... Paano ba talaga ang tamang paggamit ng toilet?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Here's why you should always close the toilet lid when you flush | Business Insider
    Sean Kane Mar. 24, 2016

You really should put the toilet seat down.

And while it may also put some household arguments to rest, the real reason to close the toilet lid is a phenomenon known as a "toilet plume."

When you flush a toilet, the swirling water that removes your waste from the bowl also mixes with small particles of that waste, shooting aerosolized feces into the air.

Low-flow toilets have decreased this risk — they don't gush or blast as much as other types of johns — but countless old toilets are still in use today and can really spew.

Philip Tierno, a microbiologist at New York University, says that aerosol plumes can reach as high as 15 feet.

"It is a good idea to lower the seat, especially if the bathroom is used by multiple people," Tierno told Tech Insider.

A study published in the journal Applied Microbiology in 1975 (before the adoption of low-flow toilets) found that whatever you put in your toilet can stay there long after you flush. After seeding a toilet bowl with potentially infectious bacteria and viruses, the researchers found that the toilet dispersed the microbes far enough to settle on other bathroom surfaces, like the floor, the sink, and even your toothbrush.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Paano ba talaga ang tamang paggamit ng toilet?