New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    speed doesn't necessarily kill... but mix it with stupidity, and it will. :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    got my license last friday. binigay ko lang sa aming utility man para tubusin. dahil hindi alam kung pano sa LTO-east ave. gagawin, nagtanong-tanong. ayun, isang attorney ng traffic adjudication service ang tumulong. i was given TAS form no. 3-93 & the following was stated:

Respondent alleged that overspeeding falls within the violation the penalty of w/c is of the DTS, unless marked by AO as reckless.

He/she/they presented the ff. documents: stated
    This office finds the defense of respondents: w/ merit
    Respondents admit/s the following violations: DTS
    Wherefore, this office finds the respondent: not guilty for violation of overspeeding but imposes a fine of 150 for DTS, 10 for lrf.

total fine was 160. total lagay 1,090 (representation daw). total cost 1,250.
    does this mean i was let off because of a technicality? yung director pa ng LTO ang humanap ng butas. ano yung DTS?
    anyway, pinabayaan ko na lang. importante my license is back. langhiya, racket lang talaga.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Originally posted by niky
    speed doesn't necessarily kill... but mix it with stupidity, and it will. :D
    You'd probably be surprised at how many stupid people there are out there

Sabagay, Darwin's theory of natural selection should eliminate the stupid ones from the gene pool... wag lang silang mandamay ng hindi stupid

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Paborito pa rin.... "I hope you die in bed... para walang madamay!"

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Balita ko dati may drag race dyan sa skyway not sure if its true... :D

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    There is a Speed Limit Sign s SKYWY, it's 100km/hr... i guess you ran too fast d mo nakita... hehehe... Natsambahan ka lang bro... i always pass thru Skyway every Saturday going to Tagaytay and i sometimes ran more than 120kph ni minsan la pa naman me apprehension there... Good thing you posted it here. Meron pala... hehehe...:D :dead:
    Last edited by snyc3; November 17th, 2004 at 09:51 PM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Originally posted by johnnyd
    got my license last friday. binigay ko lang sa aming utility man para tubusin. dahil hindi alam kung pano sa LTO-east ave. gagawin, nagtanong-tanong. ayun, isang attorney ng traffic adjudication service ang tumulong. i was given TAS form no. 3-93 & the following was stated:

Respondent alleged that overspeeding falls within the violation the penalty of w/c is of the DTS, unless marked by AO as reckless.

He/she/they presented the ff. documents: stated
    This office finds the defense of respondents: w/ merit
    Respondents admit/s the following violations: DTS
    Wherefore, this office finds the respondent: not guilty for violation of overspeeding but imposes a fine of 150 for DTS, 10 for lrf.

total fine was 160. total lagay 1,090 (representation daw). total cost 1,250.
    does this mean i was let off because of a technicality? yung director pa ng LTO ang humanap ng butas. ano yung DTS?
    anyway, pinabayaan ko na lang. importante my license is back. langhiya, racket lang talaga.
    The lagay was too high. Got apprehended s SLEX once because of changing lane, iwas guilty so i just gave my license sa App Officer. After 1wk tinubos ko yun license ko. I paid 120P for the Fine then 360 for the Non Appearance sa Seminar. May Brutal Pa! hehehe...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    bayaan mo na. sagot naman ng kumpanya e. i was apprehended using a company vehicle on official business kaya ok lang.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Overspeeding sa Skyway?!?