New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    been thinking of this for quite sometimes now.just wondering, is it still a big deal to look for another earth??say they found out that mars or any planet wherein man can live.what's next??can they transport all americans or russians to that new found earth?what good it will bring to mankind??

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i believe there is life on other planets amongst the billions of stars in the universe

re. your query, finding other habitable planets is very important moreso when our own planet earth is sucked dry of all resources and overpopulation would be the cause of famine, hunger etc.

although all these will only be happening many thousands of years into the future..3020? 4030?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    OT: kung may mga sasakyan na makaka abot sa kalawakan malamang may mga pilipino na sasama. isispin niyo yun ang mali sa mga tv series. walang pinoy na kasama sa spaceship. bakit dapat meron? adventurous tayo at peligroso ang space travel. at sino kaya ang mag volunteer na pumunta ng malayo kahit iwanan ang pamilya kundi pinoy. kitang kita na nga sa maritime industry ang daming pinoy. mahirap ata magpatakbo ng malaking spaceship.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    star wars ang mangyayari ...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    been thinking of this for quite sometimes now.just wondering, is it still a big deal to look for another earth??say they found out that mars or any planet wherein man can live.what's next??can they transport all americans or russians to that new found earth?what good it will bring to mankind??
    Bro, you need to visit Kennedy Space Center visitor complex there you'll find answers very informative ang lugar na yun and it's quite worth your buck

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post
    Bro, you need to visit Kennedy Space Center visitor complex there you'll find answers very informative ang lugar na yun and it's quite worth your buck
    How i wish i can go there but sad to say my visa expires na and they want me to go back in pinas for the renewal.anyways, thanks bro sa input.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    mars was the old depleted earth. our earth now is the new earth. that's why it's a red planet bec. it already died or was consumed.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I think it would be more cost-efficient if they just build a space station near earth which has a city inside it and man-made lakes and forests, rather than look for another habitable planet. The fuel they'll be spending in order to travel thousands of light years away can just be used to construct this space station.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Eventually, when our sun begins to die out it will grow and expand. It will then eat up our planet. The human race will be extinct once this happens, unless they find another habitable planet to relocate to.

With current technology it will take a few light years to get to the nearest star. Many generations of humans will live and die on board spacecraft that attempt to travel that far. But if they make it, it's going to be another Earth...we probably won't live long enough to find this out ourselves.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    who will be those lucky individuals/families to be transported to that "new earth"?? will it be the same scenario as that of the movie "deep impact" wherein few families are selected to be on the haven prepared by man??

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
outer space exploration