New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think nagiging "bukas" lang yan pag inurong ng mga tao hehe, coz normally sarado sya talaga.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayos. hehehe hindi ko rin pansin kung gumagana pa yung traffic light dun. hehehe
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

3. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    bukas kagabi mga 9pm.
    sometimes id pass by white plains, kaya lang ang layo din ng ikot, dapat gumawa sila ng daan through or somewhere near the mormon church.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    its supposed to be closed na. meron lang ata matigas ulo and opens it during the wee hours of the morning. If in the ortigas area going white plains, i just make a left on meralco, right on edsa and right on white plains avenue

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    dx8976,
    we also go to eastwood everyday from ortigas center san miguel avenue.
    we take ortigas av also and sometimes take that left at vv6 greenmeadows. true, that corner is sometimes open, sometimes closed.
    most of the time, we take julia vargas straight to tiendesitas, turn left there to cut across, end end up right next to the u-turn under the ortigas fly-over.
    sometimes we make a u and get to greenmeadows av, sometimes we just make a left at c5 to go straight to eastwood, if the flyover is not so matraffic.
    edsa via corinthian is okay if edsa is not so bad, but when it is clogged, it takes just as long to get to eastwood. if we take this route, we go straight to santolan and take the "back" route to eastwood.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bm5er... hmm o nga no, di ko naisip yung left using tiendesitas... pero di ba medyo mahirap mag turn to Libis kung rush hour kasi puno na ortigas?

Hassle mag U-turn sa C5 kasi, daming kups.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    ano itong back route? through aguinaldo? i am not familiar with the changes they've made there since 2000. May mga flyover na?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hassle sa akin yung pagsara ng turn na yan since i travel from the Valle 5 area going to Katipunan a lot and sometimes Libis is just too traffic and the Tiendesitas route is a hassle (panay u-turn ang atupag ko).

What i noticed is its usually open during rush hours on weekdays (particularly 7pm to 8pm when i pass).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Labo din nung pagsara nila actually... Kasi mas traffic yung galing greenmeadows tapos mga kups na nagcocounterflow sa corner na yun...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    update lang, last night 10pm open.
    today, 4pm open with traffic cops.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
ortigas to greenmeadows ave?