New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    di bagay sa akin ang wireless mice, baka maiwala ko pa B)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yung Razer Diamondback mouse, 4k optical gaming mouse, sensitivity adjustment on the fly hehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    yong may mouse ball ang dali bumara ng dumi sa loob at mawala ng preno ang mouse.. mayroon nga sandaling nagloloko ang mouse eh...

the best ang optical mouse yong my wire ha.. bsta try nyo lng..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    we're actually thinking about shifting to optical mice dito sa office; the price is comparable to conventional ball mice. one advantage is that you're not susceptible to the libag problem, i.e. dirt and grime accumulating on the rollers/ball of the mouse. And since there are less mechanical components in play, lesser things that can get damaged

an optical mouse will last you for years, as long as you take care and don't drop it

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    mas may possibility na madrop if wireless optical mouse hehe

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    mga bros - i finally got a wireless optical mouse. cost is PHP 999 and the brand is across technology. it is made in china.

maliit siya and its silver on black. looks sleek. does not look cheap at all

so far so good. okay ang rf. i put the usb receiver on the left side of the computer and the mouse on the right side. if i use weroam, i just transfer the received on the right side of the computer

the usb receiver can be stored inside the mouse. there is no on/off button and the unit goes off when you insert the usb receiver in the mouse and it goes on when you eject the usb receiver from the mouse.

so far, battery life is okay. i am still using the energizer AAA size and hindi pa naman nauubos after about 5 days of usage

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    am using an optical mouse w/ track ball nabili ko sa CD-R King for 180.00 ok naman..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    my optical mouse is currently 2 years old and 2 months na hehehe and going strong.. A4 Tech lang ito

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
optical mouse ano pros/cons nito