New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mabigat din ang wireless dahil may kasamang battery hehe.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    boybi i have two of the corded trackman marble... optical sensors na rin sya when tracking the ball...

one time my friend came to visit, tapos sabi pre internet tao may papakita ako sayo... so sige boot the PC... upo na sya sa harap ng pc... bigla sabi nya sa akin... pre sira mouse mo... di gumagalaw yung pointer oh... tiningnan ko kamay nya... pre trackball yan hindi mouse... he was dragging the whole unit like a regular mouse...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    problems with wireless optical mouse:

-battery life is about one week to one month depending on what battery and how often you use it and what power saving features it have.
    -signal... initial power on of the mouse/usb connector, you might need to press a small button on both units to get it to sync together before working.
    -signal... even if you get to sync both together, performance might be below par because of interference from nearby radio sources (like a radio station or even your celfone).
    -performance... some wireless mouse do not perform well with rapid movements (like in some games, etc).
    -performance... some wirelss mouse & keyboards actually slow down a computer by a certain percentage level.
    -cost... optical wired mouse are cheap... my first optical wired mouse lasted nearly 7 years and my current optical mouse is running for three years without problems.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bluetooth nalang pre kung wireless ka.

mag lag padin ang wireless pag rf eh.

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    May CON ba optical mouse?
    Meron! Mami-miss mo ang kulangot. :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im using my LG optical mouse now for quite a while.bakit kailangan wireless atty prez?pag wireless kasi ang con nun pag nauubusan ka ng battery in the middle of the night tapos wala kang extra sa bahay niyo tapos may important kang ka chat..este..nag tsitsikot ka tapos wala kang mouse.herherher

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    im using my LG optical mouse now for quite a while.bakit kailangan wireless atty prez?pag wireless kasi ang con nun pag nauubusan ka ng battery in the middle of the night tapos wala kang extra sa bahay niyo tapos may important kang ka chat..este..nag tsitsikot ka tapos wala kang mouse.herherher
    bro -- i am considering a wireless mouse because my computer is a laptop. i already broke two cords due to constant packing and unpacking, folding and curling and unfolding and uncurling, or in the case of my old retractable cord, pulling and releasing.

kaya medyo suko na ako sa may cord and i would like to try wireless

ghosthunter -- sir, tama yung point mo na since wireless runs on RF, there might be interference. more so in my case since i use pldt weroam and the pcmcia slot on my computer is on the right side, the same side as my mouse arm. but the good news is that the usb port is also on the same side so probably the interference is lesser the closer the mouse is to the usb RF receiver

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    You can't go wrong with Logitech. I've had the wireless keyboard/mouse set for 4 years and no trouble yet. It's the black keyboard with the multimedia/browser shortcut keys, and the mouse is a 3-button (with scroller) optical one. I think this was one of their first, if not their first wireless combo - both use a common USB receiver.

I haven't experienced any problem with RFI, too ... nothing from the wireless joystick, wireless gamepad, wireless headphones, bluetooth headset, TV-card remote control, GSM/3G/cordless phones, nor VHF/UHF walkie-talkies

The mouse performs flawlessly, IF the working surface is non-reflective. It will screw up if the surface is glass or even a shiny mouse pad. The only nagging thing was the mouse's battery consumption, as an alkaline pair would last for only 2 weeks ... what I did was to buy 2 pairs of 1700 mAh Ni-MH rechargeables, keeping the second pair as a spare. The keyboard doesn't use much as the 4xAA alkalines can last almost a year.

Logitech's newer mice have their own docking bays to recharge the battery when not in use, but I haven't tried one yet (still happy with what I've got). Prices have also dropped by more than 50% with the newer models, which is good news for buyers.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    yeah, ok ang logitech as always. wireless or not. btw, ung may dock, you will seldom find yourself with low power if you make it a habit to use it. And matagal din ang life ng rechargeable batteries and mabilis lang icharge.

btw, mas ok ata ang mga bagong laser mouse instead of the leds. ewak ko lang kung meron na dito. I heard it's good if you feel sad, just point it up and blow smoke on it and have your own rave party at home.

10. FrankDrebin Guest

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
optical mouse ano pros/cons nito