New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by Ungas
    Maybe you were referring to A4 Tech, made in China.
    Oopps...mali pala pagkabasa ko.. yong 4 kasi looks like
    U...sa logo nila... Yes, i'm using A4 tech.. sorry for the confusion caused.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    The lens are not brittle and i think its not made of glass. I have seen an MX700 first hand dropped from a table. My brother in law has one and my kid uses it, unfortunately one time it slipped his hands. Its still ok! That is one disadvantage of a cordless mouse, no lifeline (mouse wire). My logitech optical is still ok, although i haven't experimented to drop it yet.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by revoGSX
    ...gamit ko ngayon is A4 tech na cordless optical, so far okay pa naman..
    Pareho po pala tayo ng gamit, hehehe. Tanong ko lang, di po ba magalaw yung cursor nyo pag wireless optical mouse? Minsan kasi biglang tumatalong yung cursor sa screen kung san-san pumupunta. Kelangan pang habulin.

nickbay::: Oks lang po sir, yan din kasi gamit ko. :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by carlocaraddict
    hmmmm.....pano kung napundi? I think its one of the disadvantages of an optical mouse. I like to buy one. Ayoko ng ball kasi pagnadumihan, nagkakaroon ng traction.
    the LED of the mouse never fails... I've used one for five years and the part that failed was the cord...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Hero
    just avoid a4tech brand, ang dali masira last year tatlong mouse ang bumigay.. i tried their optical mouse..it was fine..when it worked!..ayun nagweird may utak ng sarili.. hay i gave up on that brand (maski yung normal nilang mouse madali din masira, sa office sira din kaagad).. now im just using a normal Genius mouse.. alang problema...konting linis linis lang ng roller ehehe
    weird... I am currently using A4-Tech optical mouse and never had a problem. Even my previous optical mouse (with foil pad) works well until the cord failed after more than 5 years of service.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by warp
    siguro bawal ding mabagsak ng optical mouse. basag ang lens.
    doubt it... plastic lens.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    mga bro -- i-revive ko lang ang thread na ito

i am planning to shift to a wireless optical mouse. hindi tumatagal ang mouse with cords for me and i've tried both retractable and wrap around cords

what brands do you recommend? huwag naman yung masyadong mahal nor yung masyadong mura naman. something midway is fine. but must be reliable

how long is the battery life by the way?

thanks

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    May CON ba optical mouse?

exactly my sentiment

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Con? Optical?

Meron lang if you buy those substandard ones na sobrang hindi ergonomical

BTW, dont get wireless dahil may wire padin yung receiver hehe.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    BTW, dont get wireless dahil may wire padin yung receiver hehe.
    bro -- may nakita akong wireless na ang receiver niya ay nakakabit na sa usb port

it looks like a flash drive lang and very neat.

mukhang okay kaya lang its my first time to try out a wireless mouse. also, ang dami ng brands and models available kaya medyo naguguluhan ako.

sa logitech nalang they have 4 kinds of wireless mice (tama ba?) and ranging from the high end PHP 4,500 to a low end PHP 1,500.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
optical mouse ano pros/cons nito