New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    amazon would accept locally issued cards .. the philippines has such a poor credit rating .. BB ata or mas mababa .. which means that we're more likely to not pay our obligations .. kaya wala ang philippines sa list ng paypal .. credit risk kasi pinas .. kaya na rin medyo umiiwas investors ..

pero patayan din yung cost of shipping internationally .. kaya kahit mura yung bili mo sa internet .. baka naman bawi-bawi lang sa cost of shipping .. not to mention kung maharang pa yung item sa post office at singilin ka ng duties ..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kakainis walang paypal, western union 2loy bagsak ko for ebay purchases, mahal pa naman ng international charge sa western union :puyat:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup yup, kaya pinaka "sulit" lang kung balik bayan box.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've had a couple of DVD purchases from www.cd-wow.com . never had any problems, items always arrive in about 10 days, and best of all, free shipping!
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Free shipping to pinas? cool.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    careful kayo sa mga phishing attack/site. my mom got an email supposedly from Amazon, the email had a link which sends you to a login page which looks legit, it mimicked the log in page of Amazon quite well with few details missing, even the address fooled me(it was like secure.amazon.some giberish.com......). i checked the header(it came from ebay) and i traceroute the address of the phishing site came from Beijing,Guangdong province, china.

makesure you check the header and the address bar. baka makuha nila ang password ninyo.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ako, once pa lang nagtry mag-online shopping. Wala namang naging problema sa transaction. Uulit pa ko.

Just make sure that the site is secured at kilala na.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    really watch out for scammers and somewhat they call identity theft..

read redear's digest 2005 edition.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    konting ingat din lang. I had my information stolen this year, good thing is nahuli kaagad ng bank. I shop 80% of the time online, much cheaper kasi.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Free shipping to pinas? cool.
    yup, free shipping. and most of the time, delivered to your door steps. no need to go to the post office and pay some ridiculous taxes and fees.
    Signature

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Online purchasing/ shopping