New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yesterday, Sunday -

Me and the wife weren't planning on going anywhere, since she has to rest. Woke up at 7am, sent the maid to the market para bumili ng lulutuin for lunch and dinner. Medyo hindi na ako makatulog, so I set up the laptop sa living room and fire up the DSL to check my mail. For the first time, sinubukan kong mag-download ng ******* files. After several false starts, I finally get to install a ******* client and proceed to download several episodes of House and CSI:Miami season 5, as well as an anime movie and an extremely erotic film :naughty2: The heaviest download took all night until this morning.

The rest of the day was spent on a marathon viewing of CSI:Miami season 4, with a pizza break while watching The Buzz. Nung gabi naman, viewing ng Doogie Howser M.D. season 4.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; May 21st, 2007 at 05:29 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I slept at 11pm on saturday and woke up at 4am monday..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    woke up around 9:30am..have breakfast coffee read newspaper...then wash my car, clean my aquarium, have lunch take a bath ..went to festival w/my GF sale dw eh hehehe....saw a movie have dinner pizza yummy ..hatid GF then uwi na...sleep at 1:30am..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    My typical Sunday starts with my son waking me up at 8am and we (me, my wife & my son) head for McDo to have breakfast-- syempre hindi kumpleto ang araw ng anak ko kung hindi sya makakapaglaro sa play area ng McDo. Pagkatapos nun punta naman kami sa bahay ng parents ko, usually hanggang lunch na kami dun. Pagkatapos naman nun, carwash time ng kotse and then afterwards pahinga na maghapon with my family. Finally, simba ng 8PM...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i spent my entire sunday conceptualizing and designing our next ad. ngaun monday, sabak na sa computer yun concept

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by n2knee View Post
    it was a lazy sunday for me...been in front of my tv since i woke up at 2 pm...nakalimutan ko nang pumunta sa church... (hehehehehe...i've been up all night)....played c&c3 briefly then turned on my cable.
    interestingly enough i wasted most of the day also playing C&C 3. i usually try to go out and do something interesting both days of the weekend but not this time

that girl who does the NOD briefings is a stone cold fox :drool:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sunday? well , pakainin ko yun lahat ng love birds ko, also si maria (sun conure) then linis cage nila, at yun area. tapos si bruno (pittbull) naman ang lilinisin pati cage then paggising ni wife saka kami, magbreakfast tapos kami ng wife ko naglinis ng bahay, dami kasi kalat, alikabok from 1 week na puro work, no time to clean the house, after maglaba, halos abutin ng gabi, hindi pa natapos ang dahon sa bubong cause of the tree from our kapitbahay. then 7pm attend ng mass.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ako apat pinaliguan ko..

-civic (8am-12pm) kasama wax at engine bay punas
    -vw beetle (12-3)
    -rottw dog (30 mins)
    -ako! (15 mins)

kain in between

tulog pagkatapos.. lunes na gising :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
one lazy sunday....