New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    ano yung jollijeep?

about sa toys naman, anong klaseng toys?..... kaw ha...

kung magbubukas ako ng bar, sa angeles city or sa san fernando... marami na kasi sa manila, and di ko yata ma-aafford ang lease dyan.

sarap mangarap, sana magawa ko na next year.. ipon pa nang marami... dami ko gusto gawin kaso di ko alam kung pano mag-umpisa.. gosh

ano yung jollijeep?
    Fastfood on wheels

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    it basically involves you selling food out of the back of a jeepney or van. andaming ganyan sa makati. i guess the beauty of it is that you don't need to rent/lease space.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pnay_fickle_minded View Post
    ano yung jollijeep?

about sa toys naman, anong klaseng toys?..... kaw ha...

kung magbubukas ako ng bar, sa angeles city or sa san fernando... marami na kasi sa manila, and di ko yata ma-aafford ang lease dyan.

sarap mangarap, sana magawa ko na next year.. ipon pa nang marami... dami ko gusto gawin kaso di ko alam kung pano mag-umpisa.. gosh

i don't have any inputs on what type of business you should get into... just wanted to say that meanwhile what you can do is read some books by Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump, and Warren Buffet... to name a few. These books are great tools to help you become "financially literate", understand how the rich get richer/poor stays poor, and so much more to list.
    So far you are on the right track... trying to get away from the "rat race" (work, pay bills, spend, work again, repeat).
    Reading these books helped to open my mind in what i would want to become and how i can reach my financial goals, hope they do the same to you.
    Remeber and live by these words... "People don't plan to fail; They fail to plan"
    In five years, if everything works out and you become one of the rich and famous... don't forget about me, you owe me a cup of coffee
    and a round trip ticket to P.I.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
ok pa ba magbusines sa pinas?