New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004

As you can see wala siyang post or beams although 4 story lang siya... ano sa tingin ninyo mga experts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails p5100780.jpg   deca_zps530aa0d3.jpg  

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    parang lego lang.

parang imposible naman na walang beams o poste yan.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    parang lego lang.

parang imposible naman na walang beams o poste yan.
    sir pinuntahan ko yung site.. wala talaga.. patong patong lang then yung nakikita ninyong may mga butas butas in between dun naka weld yung mga bakal nila...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Hindi ba sa sementeryo yan sir?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1997 View Post

As you can see wala siyang post or beams although 4 story lang siya... ano sa tingin ninyo mga experts?
    Pre-fab lahat ah! Ayoko ko nyan.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    baka dyan sa angle na yan wala.. pero sa loob or sa gitna may poste yan.. ganyan din yung sa SM.. modular diba..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    usually with this type of construction, instead of using reinforcing bar (re-bar), they use pre-stressed cable tensioners and the concrete is pre cast away from the jobsite. the re-bars and tension cables are welded then covered with concrete. all the walls are load bearing and is a way lot stronger than the CHB (concrete hollow block) that the karate practitioners break with their own hands. for pre cast building system of this type meets at least 3000 psi compressive strength of the cured concrete on suspended slabs like the walls and floors above ground

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ano yan.....apt. type?

prefab slabs yan. sa mga housing proj. ganyan na rin gamit.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    if i hadn't read TS' post i would also think na apartment type cemetery sya.

BTT: May engineer ba satin na makakapag guarantee na mas matibay yan? I see that a lot sa townhouses, but this is the 1st time sa 4 storey condo. If I own a 4th floor unit, I'll be refunding my payments right now.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by miso_honi View Post
    usually with this type of construction, instead of using reinforcing bar (re-bar), they use pre-stressed cable tensioners and the concrete is pre cast away from the jobsite. the re-bars and tension cables are welded then covered with concrete. all the walls are load bearing and is a way lot stronger than the CHB (concrete hollow block) that the karate practitioners break with their own hands. for pre cast building system of this type meets at least 3000 psi compressive strength of the cured concrete on suspended slabs like the walls and floors above ground
    sir matibay ba yung ganyan?

applicable din ba yan sa bahay na 3 story?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
ok ba yung ganitong construction ng condo?