The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Protesta ang mga badz niyan....

13.7K:faint:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    yung mga LED sa billboards sa edsa dapat din pag aralan yung mga contents na nilalagay. Yung sa may camp aguinaldo nakakasilaw lalo na kung puti ang background ng ads. para kang may nakakasalubong na may napakalaking HID.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Yeah... the TV should go, too. Waaaaaay to distracting at night.

I wonder whose blockhead idea it was to blind motorists at night with a blazing bright TV display?!?
    You know why I think the large LED TV is still there? If I am not mistaken, it is owned by the Makati City Gov't.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    it shows the poor taste (both the contents and the manner they do it) of the advertizers here in the philippines

i wonder bakit ngayon lang narealize na hindi appropriate yang mga yan

although, i have to admit, i enjoyed the folded and hung poster of angel locsin in bagong ilog until it was replaced

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    it shows the poor taste (both the contents and the manner they do it) of the advertizers here in the philippines

i wonder bakit ngayon lang narealize na hindi appropriate yang mga yan

although, i have to admit, i enjoyed the folded and hung poster of angel locsin in bagong ilog until it was replaced
    Massively large billboards of oiled muscular men in skimpy undergarments is a good indicator the type of people running the ad and marketing agencies in the country...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    di ba malapit lang dyan yung san carlos seminary?
    it looks like ok lang sa mga pari yung mga "offensive" billboards.
    they're not complaining eh.......

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    Massively large billboards of oiled muscular men in skimpy undergarments is a good indicator the type of people running the ad and marketing agencies in the country...
    worse, those type of people are everywhere these days ... hindi naman nanganganak, pero dumadami

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yep these billboards should definitely go....

And bring back the ads of Solenn Heusaff, Angel Locsin and Christine Reyes..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Yep these billboards should definitely go....

And bring back the ads of Solenn Heusaff, Angel Locsin and Christine Reyes..
    Honga naman, tama na sa Bench boys, bring back the hot stuff!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I'm a firm believer in freedom of expression, but I have to say that I'm glad they took the billboards down. My seat in the office is across a window which has a clear view of the Guadalupe area, with all the concomitant ads - great when it was Lovi Poe, Solenn Huesaff, Georgina Wilson and company on the billboards, not so much when it was the Volcanoes.

Ya, I'm a hypocrite

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
"Offensive & indecent" billboards ordered removed by MMDA