New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    I have mixed emotions on that tweet - more propaganda than fact. But I am hoping you are right.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    He was once looked up to but his tweets liberally peppered with expletives, pompous, undiplomatic, with marks of being of a duterte apologist is exactly why people lost respect for him. Ang daming time niyan pumatol, mumurahin ka sabay block.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Teddy Boy Locsin of today is so far far away from the Teddy Boy Locsin before. A decent man now gone too proud (and mad). I used to look forward to his editorials. Shame.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Btt, it's Winnie the Pooh Day today!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lits17 View Post
    i still have my respect kay teddy boy, for me its too early to tell pa for him. sana siya ang makapag paayos kay du30.... he tweeted that it was him who told du30 to stay for just ONE day for the APEC summit.
    like i said before in the digong thread, i used to be an avid listener of the karambola radio show because of teddy boy. he was hard hitting and very informative. iyong mga criticism nila dati kay noynoy and his men were much worse than the softer stance the president is now receiving from the media. especially when aquino answered questions from the press directly, unlike duterte who hides behind his many spokesmen - from davao city pa hehe

and locsin was very critical of china back when they were still making predatory moves on our territory. eh ngayon siya mismo nag dedefend sa chinese policy ng gobyerno.

engage mo sa twitter pre. ma bloblock ka din panigurado kung kritikal ka sa pananaw niya
    Last edited by baludoy; November 20th, 2018 at 09:11 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kaya nga galit na galit kay pnoy eh hinde siya na appoint sa kahit na anong position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12