New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Humina na ang battery ng Easytrip tag ko. Mga 4 years na sya pero seldom ko lang gamitin pag talagang mahaba lang ang line. 2 years lang ang warranty ng tag so pag more than 2 years na hindi na nila papalitan. You have to buy a new one and they will transfer the balance of the old tag to the new one that you will purchase. The device is still good but the battery is just dead so its just a waste of money to buy a new tag. I opened my easytrip and there is a lithium ion BR2450A coin cell battery soldered to the board . A new BR2450A is rated at 3V 500mAh (2.4V na lang yung nasa Easytag). Having no easy way to source BR2450A locally, I opted to use a lithium ion CR2032 battery 3V 220mAh. But you cannot solder a lithium ion coin cell directly because it will explode. I removed the CR2032 battery holder of a defective desktop motherboard and soldered that to the easytag pcb. Long story short, easytag is like new battery wise. No need to buy a new one. Will have to change battery maybe every 2-3 years pero madali na lang kasi parang nagpapalit lang ng battery sa PC motherboard. See the before and after pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails easytag.jpg   img_20150427_122056.jpg   c360_2015-04-27-12-21-19-533.jpg  
    Last edited by Ammiel Barlis; April 27th, 2015 at 01:28 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Good job though sana 500mAh or more ang pinalit mong battery kung meron. Pag wala eh ok na yan.

I would do the same to keep it clean.

If you dont mind the battery outside the case. You can do the same with 2x aaa batteries and wire hehe jologs lang. Pwde din aa or bigger para mas jologs

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    is the 2.4 voltage a sign that it is rechargeable?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    It just means malapit na maubusan nang charge yung battery. battery is not rechargeable. voltage of battery slowly goes down as it is used until nominal voltage nya less than nung kailangan ng device to function

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    It just means malapit na maubusan nang charge yung battery. battery is not rechargeable. voltage of battery slowly goes down as it is used until nominal voltage nya less than nung kailangan ng device to function

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Question lang regarding sa reload. Yung balance ko nasa 100+, kapag pupunta ba ako mixed lane sa balintawak, tapos papaload doon, magrereflect agad yun sa pag labas ko ng toll gate?

Sa bancnet lang kasi ako lagi nagloload kaso di nag reflect thursday na ng hapon ko kasi naalala hehe.