New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    we're waaaay off topic dude.

the fx's i take everyday don't pick-up passengers along the way so i guess they're pretty safe. and the ipod'll be inside my bag. i'm not stupid enough to flash it around and bait a robber with it. (do thieves even know how much an ipod costs? friend of mine was robbed inside a trike, she was listening to her ipod but the holdupper only got her cell even if her ipod was in full view.)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Statistic can strike anywhere.

:fly:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by iara View Post
    you guys, nicole and christsuper mentioned this thread during their show this morning. talk about free publicity eh? anyway, they called on all of their fans to join this forum and defend them so prepare for the onslaught of jologs.

i take the fx everyday when i go to the office so i can attest to the fact that a lot of puv's loooove this station. i don't though. i don't find them funny at all. vulgar, crass and demeaning is more like it. we should rid our airwaves of this trash.

so anyhoot. just wanted to give you guys a heads up so when the jologs come marching in, you'll be prepared.
    Right. They really should be taken off the airwaves.

*sigh*

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    hehehe Kainis nga station na to pero patok sa mga lonkatuts, drivers ng jeep pedicab, fx at bus. Di nakakatawa mga hirit nila.

Kairita to the max!

OT: I know someone who works in that station. Si Papadyak, out of tune humirit!!! Nasaksak na dati yan, nabuhay pa! Galing call center.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Wish we all would just chip in and buy the F*cking bejezus out of them.

:fly:

Edit I'd put a 100 bucks in just to put a stop to this radio station's garbage. :spider:

Edit this thread has some serious hilarity :hysterical:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by iara View Post
    truth is, i don't even listen to the radio at all because there's so much garbage polluting our airwaves these days. i'd rather make my own playlist and listen to the songs that i want. of course, when you're a commuter like myself, you're captive audience to the crap the driver listens to. i really better save up for an ipod.
    Oh yeah. I'd rather listen to my own kind of rubbish than their rubbish.

By the way, welcome to Tsikot.com!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    true that, alpha_one. if i listen to my own rubbish, i'd at least have no one to blame but myself.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by topgun View Post
    i hate yun segment na KADYUT LANG KADYUT lang naka love ka pa ba? ang JOLOGS obviously mga DUGYUT ang mga nakikinig sa station nila yuck!!!
    :hysterical: hilarious!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ano na kaya nangyari sa thread starter?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

ganda yata nung pasahero ah ... gusto na yata bumaba ... hindi matiis yung pinapakinggan nung driver

Nicole Hyala and Cris Tsuper