New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    omiged rusem, i LAB LAB LAB LAB LAB your avatar!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    hmm...i don't have anything against them..nakakatawa na nakakainis....pero for sure nagigising ako that's why i tune to them kapag kailangan ko magising...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    you guys, nicole and christsuper mentioned this thread during their show this morning. talk about free publicity eh? anyway, they called on all of their fans to join this forum and defend them so prepare for the onslaught of jologs.

i take the fx everyday when i go to the office so i can attest to the fact that a lot of puv's loooove this station. i don't though. i don't find them funny at all. vulgar, crass and demeaning is more like it. we should rid our airwaves of this trash.

so anyhoot. just wanted to give you guys a heads up so when the jologs come marching in, you'll be prepared.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ako Failon at Sanchez sa umaga (AM station)... mas masaya pag-nilalagayn nila ng gag sound effects at gag stories yung mga quotes ng politicians at mga kagalang galang na mga pinuno..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i hate yun segment na KADYUT LANG KADYUT lang naka love ka pa ba? ang JOLOGS obviously mga DUGYUT ang mga nakikinig sa station nila yuck!!!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Why single out those 2 characters? None of the idiot DJs in that station should have a job, these stations should be banned as they promote nothing more than stupidity and other dumbass behaviours...
    I guess, ganyan talaga "entertainment"

Different strokes for different folks, ika nga...

( jologs pa rin )

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by iara View Post
    you guys, nicole and christsuper mentioned this thread during their show this morning. talk about free publicity eh? anyway, they called on all of their fans to join this forum and defend them so prepare for the onslaught of jologs.

i take the fx everyday when i go to the office so i can attest to the fact that a lot of puv's loooove this station. i don't though. i don't find them funny at all. vulgar, crass and demeaning is more like it. we should rid our airwaves of this trash.

so anyhoot. just wanted to give you guys a heads up so when the jologs come marching in, you'll be prepared.
    Wahahaha kunyari ka pa nakikinig ka pala niyan eh!!!111omfg!

Just kiddin'! Peace.

Hey where's the threadstarter? One post parin?!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    :lolabove:

Edit pffffftttttt poor people have no place in this world *sniff* :hysterical:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One View Post
    Wahahaha kunyari ka pa nakikinig ka pala niyan eh!!!
    truth is, i don't even listen to the radio at all because there's so much garbage polluting our airwaves these days. i'd rather make my own playlist and listen to the songs that i want. of course, when you're a commuter like myself, you're captive audience to the crap the driver listens to. i really better save up for an ipod.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    You want to be robbed???

:fly:

Edit safety first

Nicole Hyala and Cris Tsuper