New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I prefer to think that the explosion stunned the guy, letting the flames have enough time to finish the "job". Assuming the guy was still using his seat-belt, it would have prevented him from going anywhere while he was still in a "stunned" state.

The fire was inside the cabin of the car so fire would definitely would be the cause of death.
    I have to agree with Galactus...

the blast stunned him unconcious...

he suffocated due to smoke inhallation (this can happen in less than a minute), thus COD. As Galactus said...autopsy will shed light.

I've had patients with 70% 3rd degree burns all over the body surviving after being pulled out of the fire. But all patients I had being pulled out because of smoke inhallation are dead on the spot even without burns.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post
    I have to agree with Galactus...

the blast stunned him unconcious...

he suffocated due to smoke inhallation (this can happen in less than a minute), thus COD. As Galactus said...autopsy will shed light.

I've had patients with 70% 3rd degree burns all over the body surviving after being pulled out of the fire. But all patients I had being pulled out because of smoke inhallation are dead on the spot even without burns.
    True, there are people who survive fires even with 70% burns over their bodies. But the difference is this guy was still toasting in the car after the fire was put out. IHO, it's the fire that killed him.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    thnx sa feedback niky, its nice to read your explanantion of what may have caused the blast.. Unlike the investigators and media things, you explained it in much clearer and detailed words.. Ang dami din kasi ngyn terrorost attacks and conspiracies, etc., and its disturbing for many people.. Bad times.. really bad times.. peace, and be safe!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    oo nga wala naman kayo pa csi csi pa kayo. ang dami-dami puwede theories, pwedeng kakaboysen lang nya kaya may thinner na ang skin nya to begin with. eh pano ma-csi csi yun eh sunog na nga
    :hysterical: Apir ! :hysterical:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ffboy View Post
    [SIZE=3]UPDATED: December 15, 3:22 p.m.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]“We have ruled out [a] bomb explosion,” said City Police Chief Senior Superintendent Camilo Casolan, adding “…There [are] no lacerations on the body of the victim caused by sharpnel or high-velocity materials consequent to bomb explosions.” His statement was backed up by the initial findings of the Explosives and Ordinance Team in Taguig, reports the InquirER[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Nice work.. haha.. strike 2 na.. Una methane daw sa glorietta blast..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Jorge Marco of Ayala Land speculates that electrical damage might have been the reason for the blast, according to ANC. Marco went on to reassure the public that the explosion did not cause any damage to the nearby Fully Booked store.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Electrical damage? isa pa 'to.. don't give us BS.. Please.. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Parang may news blackout yata.. May kinalaman ka ba mr marco?[/SIZE]

Puro mga walang kwentang reason, galing sa mga walang kwentang tao.. May pinoprotektahan silang iba, kaya yan.. gumawa ng walang kwentang palusot..
    Since you can't seem to believe any official explanation, eto ang totoo: It really was a bomb blast, meticulously designed and planted by the ninja assassin, that's why there were no traces of fragmentation or shrapnel, the gas tank blew up after being struck by a shuriken, the Civic was actually an alien life form that took on the shape of a car, the world will end in 2012.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    suicied ito. pinalabas lang na murder or accident para maka-claim sa insurance ang pamilya. pwede? PWEDE!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    suicied ito. pinalabas lang na murder or accident para maka-claim sa insurance ang pamilya. pwede? PWEDE!
    I don't know... suicide by fire? ... there are less painful ways of killing oneself.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    faulty electrical wiring :D

the usual excuse of the fire department

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    faulty electrical wiring :D

the usual excuse of the fire department
    They should start watching all CSI series. They might learn a few things.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
NEWS: Blast rocks The Fort in Taguig