New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wow sadya ako mag abroad para lng makasakay nyan!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ibang tarmac ba ang gamit ng naia 3?

kasi ang tarmac na gamit ng naia 1 at naia 2 iisa at parehong isinusuka ng mga eroplano nalapag dahil pag umarangkada sila maligalig ang eroplano di ata gaanong pantay ang daan at kailangang iretoke.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    omg...that is nicer than many hotel suites! i don't normally travel to the ME but hopefully some of the other carriers buy A380's and configure them like this (Air France, KLM and Singapore Air...are you listening??!)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well... that is if you are travelling by first-class (and is willing to pay for it)...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    omg...that is nicer than many hotel suites! i don't normally travel to the ME but hopefully some of the other carriers buy A380's and configure them like this (Air France, KLM and Singapore Air...are you listening??!)
    actually narinig ka na ng singapore air. hehe. if i'm not mistaken, sing air will be the 1st airline to fly this plane. that would be in 2006. singapore to london flight. di ko lang alam kung pareho ang configuration nya as emirates. emirates will have the largest fleet. baka mangyari nyan e the trip is your destination. parang cruise ship. hehe. dapat makaipon na hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    napapangiti na nito si

Bin Laden

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    omg! finally they made a plane that we can sleep in decently!!! finally... this is just awesome!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by qman
    ibang tarmac ba ang gamit ng naia 3?

kasi ang tarmac na gamit ng naia 1 at naia 2 iisa at parehong isinusuka ng mga eroplano nalapag dahil pag umarangkada sila maligalig ang eroplano di ata gaanong pantay ang daan at kailangang iretoke.
    yup, same runway as naia 1. kaya naman ng old runway yang A380, ang problem is with the airport mismo. hindi kaya i-accomodate ng naia 1 & 2 ang ganito kalaking airplane.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    natanggap ako sa emirates, ako ang magiging alila ng mga taong yan kung sakali.

10. FrankDrebin Guest
    Big Plane. Many Passengers. Lots of Baggages.

How long would wait if you were checking in, boarding, or waiting for baggage along with 800 other passengers?

Hehehe. Don't you love turbo-prop! :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The new Emirates A380