New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Sorry I agree with M54, sa practical lang. Most people don't use their old restored cars as daily drivers.

Unless money is not a concern, the cost will not justify the benefit.

Although praises are definitely due to your cars condition.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Sell you car, you can buy a good 2nd hand car better than the one you have now if the time comes that you'll need a 2nd car. And they're much safer than your old car.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    para sa mga "OLD SCHOOLERS"

attend kayo minsan ng Regular EB nila..every friday at the Petron station along Edsa corner Pasay Rd.(tapat lang siya ng Dusit Hotel).from 8-10PM..(pero inanabot sila ng 12Mid)

sumilip ako minsan.(kahit wala akong old school)..hehehe
    daming Ja****s!

btw,european old-school cars are also welcome.;)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Juno - That is a rare car to see this days. Bihira na ang colt mirage with that condition, malaki ang potential niyan!

Pwede naman pang coding, 2nd car just incase the other is in use or pina service.

May parts pa naman iyan ka El Dorado, BestColt, Coltline at Motorex.

Come join us at Philippine Old Schooler Federation, attend ka sa mga assembly namin, look around, you are welcome to join the club, Im sure you will be inspired to keep your car and hang out with us!

Assembly is every Friday night, visit our yahoo groups, I usually post assembly details every Friday Morning.

Please visit POSF yahoo groups at:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/posfed

or txt me so I can save your number and I'll txt you every Friday the assembly details.

If your still seriously considering selling it, bring it sa EB namin at i-alok natin, at least man lang sa car enthusiast bumagsak iyan.

Thanks!
    Emil - 0918-2258046
    Last edited by 1badGTS-R; May 4th, 2004 at 09:14 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Need advise: RE Old skul car