New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    silver, ayan ka na naman, SGV ka naman mag lunch! bwahaha

naniniwala kung nagkakatotoo, pero kapag di ko trip ang horoscope, di ako naniniwala.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Nah, never believed in horoscope.

Sometimes specially when it says something good. hehehe

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Nope, i read it just for fun

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nuong elementary yes...pero now, I control my future...minsan... related yung horoscope read-out sa actual na nangyari....but now that i control the events (and not waiting for the events to happen)....things are always positive

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't kaya i even don't bother reading it.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    useless yan kung ang crush mo eh same horoscope as yours

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i admit that i read my horoscope before, but i realize that when we read horoscope we may adapt into it, we may co-relate what happened to us at the end of the day, and somehow little thing would matter because we let horoscope guide us.

to which i think is wrong, we should pray sincerely let God guide us along our way, thank him and not the horoscope which says that we will be lucky or we will have a bad day...

speaking of horoscope what about feng shui, chinese new year is next week, for believers thare are a lot of specific practices to follow.

do i still read horoscope and feng shui, yes but not to read them and based my day routine on that, i just read them in passing=)

lastly, if there will be no harm done in following what feng shui says i dont see any reason no negate it. for example, its a good day to clean up on feb 14 and 16, i clean up my office daily, maybe on those days ill spray additonal air freshener or lysol instead=)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Naniniwala ba kayo sa Horoscope?